Between Night and Day

Wookiee

Hi Wookie - as always with your stuff I was intrigued to see where it was going to go next so I stayed the course. I like the lead synth when it cut in and the delay introduces some accents that challenge the sense of perfect timing you sometimes get with this genre - I like. One minor crit - there seemed to be some slight distortion on the bass/ drum accompaniment that sounded a touch overdone on my cans - but that could just by my cans (or more likely my ageing ears).

Nice how the soundscape filled out towards the end of the track and with a gong to finish - what's not to like.

Well done as always

Andy

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Andrew Ball for the ears, the Taiko Drums took some taming.  I have had a listen this morning on my Bayerdynamic DT 770 Pro's, I also checked in Soundforge Pro 12 and the max peak is only -3.7 True Peak dBFS.

Again thanks for having a listen and leaving a comment, old ears are frequently wise ears..

• Like 2

This sounds very nice on my KRK's.  I, too, was captive to this  song.  When it was over, I was left wanting more, so I went back and played it a few more times.  I hope you're fully recovered, now, and that you have a spectacular new year!  Thanks for all your furry words over the years.

• Thanks 1

@Lynn Thank you good to hear it translates to other monitors. Thank you as well for your kind words and encouragement.

The furry for-paw is healing well but.... I have to go have some more surgery as they did not get a big enough margin around and below the melanoma.