waves updates

simon

2 minutes ago, fret_man said:

But Abbey Road Saturator has not. It's part of the Abbey Road Collection and I'm fully WUP'ed. I sent in an email to Waves support to see what's up.

https://www.waves.com/support/waves-update-plan

in tiny writing .....

"The Abbey Road Collection is excluded from new plugins being added for free with a current Waves Update Plan"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

Berserker showed up once I updated Waves Central to the newest version.

But Abbey Road Saturator has not. It's part of the Abbey Road Collection and I'm fully WUP'ed. I sent in an email to Waves support to see what's up.

NEW Abbey Road plugins will NEVER be include in the ARC.  When new plugins are added
they charge an upgrade fee to get them.  The BONUS to that is that it renews ALL of your
AR plugins for another year.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

NEW Abbey Road plugins will NEVER be include in the ARC.  When new plugins are added
they charge an upgrade fee to get them.  The BONUS to that is that it renews ALL of your
AR plugins for another year.  

In many ways it's not really a standard bundle at all - it gets added to your account as individual plugins too.   I assume there is some legal "abbey road"  thing going on

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, simon said:

In many ways it's not really a standard bundle at all - it gets added to your account as individual plugins too.   I assume there is some legal "abbey road"  thing going on

THAT is exactly what the reason is for the way this is handled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Got a reply saying what y'all already know. I can either buy the individual plugin for $49 (which comes with the MDMX plugin, which I already have in Mercury) or I can upgrade the entire ARC for $25.

Do the upgrade through Koby at EveryPlugin, and save a bit more...
and it adds a year of WUP to ALL of your AR Plugins!!!  Definitely 
the much better deal!