Billy86

Full Kontakt 6 for as little as $124.50

Received an email about this killer deal: Native Instruments is having a half-price sale (until December 9) where you can get Kontakt for as little as $124.50. I did this the last time this offer came out.

Here's how it works: If you have any third party Kontakt Player library (I have a few of these), then you qualify for a "Crossgrade Discount."  Normally that takes the price from $399 to $249. But since they're having a half price sale, the price goes to $124.50.

Go here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6/pricing/?mc_cid=d4e559f10b&mc_eid=4f1d162509

Then for "Version," select "Crossgrade.  You'll need to log in so that they can see that you do own a qualifying library.

Happy Hoildays!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, chris.r said:

I saw that too and was wondering if any vouchers are working on it as I might have not enough $$$ by the 9th.

Nope, NI vouchers are useless.

12 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Then for "Version," select "Crossgrade.  You'll need to log in so that they can see that you do own a qualifying library.

Happy Hoildays!

It used to be that the free Sennheiser DrumMic'A library and Embertone Arcana qualified, but I am not sure if they still do.

Free Embertone Arcana worked for me at  $124 crossgrade pricing. Needs to be downloaded, installed and running in Native Access & (Free) Kontakt Player 6. Log into above link, select crossgrade from drop down box and you should not see "None of the qualifying products are registered to your account" but rather some text like "your Arcana registration qualifies you for crossgrade".

Tried Senn DrumMic'A first, but that did not work.

Edited by synthmeister

12 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Nope, NI vouchers are useless.

What about these vouchers they are giving each year for xmas, same useless?

13 minutes ago, chris.r said:

What about these vouchers they are giving each year for xmas, same useless?

NI Vouchers are, for all intents and purposes, useless.  They are only valid on FULL priced
products.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, chris.r said:

I saw that too and was wondering if any vouchers are working on it as I might have not enough $$$ by the 9th.

I don't think a voucher will work in addition to the sale price. 

14 hours ago, Michael Vogel ( MUDGEL) said:

There’s a whole forum section devoted to posting deals. Just thought you might like to know. 

Thank you, yes. I'm vaguely aware of that forum, but I can never find it. It's not apparent from the header navigation how to get there. 

6 hours ago, paulo said:

Does it require Kontact Full?

No. If you have a qualifying Kontakt library, even from 3rd-party vendors (such as Realitone, which plays in the Kontakt Player, for example), you can get the discounted price to BUY full Kontakt 6.