New Deals added to IK Holi-deals

cclarry

Today, December 3 2019, IK has added even more to your Happy Holi-deals!  Check out the big savings on SampleTank 4, SampleTank 4 MAX, and Total Studio 2 MAX below - and don't forget the rest of the amazing deals that are still running.

Total Studio 2 MAX includes everything you could ever need in your studio, from AmpliTube, to T-RackS, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, Lurssen Mastering Console and more.  Create full orchestral mock-ups for TV, cinema, and video-games to complete, polished mixes and masters, and full-blown tracks in any style and genre.

Go for the gold and get Total Studio 2 MAX at this incredible savings of up to 60% off and you'll get 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass for a fraction of the normal cost:

Total Studio 2 MAX (download) $/€999.99  $/€399.99
Total Studio 2 MAX (boxed/USB) $/€1029.99  $/€419.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade (download) $/€699.99  $/€279.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade (boxed/USB) $/€729.99  $/€289.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade (download) $/€499.99  $/€199.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Maxgrade (boxed/USB) $/€529.99  $/€209.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (download) $/€299.99  $/€119.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (boxed/USB) $/€329.99  $/€132.99

With SampleTank 4, you can find any type of sound fast and tailor them to your needs with the new deep, powerful editing options and a new modulation matrix. New dynamic “groove players” – an arpeggiator, strummer, and pattern and loop players – turn your sounds into songs faster than ever.Plus a new live mode makes SampleTank 4 the perfect performance partner, with the ability to create entire set lists and easily map every parameter just how you need it.  SampleTank 4 MAX gives you the complete huge sound library - a complete sound and groove workstation that includes over 250 GB of samples and 8,000 sounds.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?id=happyholideals2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you already own a Max title, like Amplitube Max, SampleTank Max, or T-Racks Max,
then you can upgrade to Total Studio Max for $199.99...that's a Max-grade

So if I got Total Studio Max already, I got no where to go, correct? IOW, they haven't added anything that I could see. Am I missing something?

Just now, Grem said:

So if I got Total Studio Max already, I got no where to go, correct? IOW, they haven't added anything that I could see. Am I missing something?

If you have Total Studio Max 1 you can upgrade to 2...but if you already have 2 then you're all set 
Upgrade from 1 to 2 is $119

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1