Online Documentation Search

Bill Phillips

Why don't CbB documentation searches search the most recent version the CbB online documentation? When I click Help > Documentation at the top left of CbB and then type a search phrase into the search box I get results like those shown in this screenshot. What I want are results from the latest CbB documentation, but I only see results from older pre-Bandlab versions. I think I've seen this question answered before but I can't find the answer so can someone please answer it again or point me to a previous answer. Thanks.

The pages are not indexed. It would be nice of they were. While waiting for the situation to change here is a post suggesting how to deal with the current situation

More often that not, I open the CbB help index and search it using the browser instead of using the site search tool.

Could also search the pdf, if one does not want to deal with the web index problem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, scook said:

The pages are not indexed. It would be nice of they were. While waiting for the situation to change here is a post suggesting how to deal with the current situation

More often that not, I open the CbB help index and search it using the browser.

Could also search the pdf, if one does not want to deal with the web index problem

Thanks for the explanation and workarounds. I'd seen the workarounds post before but forgot them and couldn't find the post.