Your Black Friday Goody List!!

Mesh

6 hours ago, Grem said:

I didn't get a whole lot either. But I had grabbed that SS-11X a few months back during a sale.  Really like that sim a lot. It really has a good clean sound. Nice and warm.

I was pleasantly surprised how good this is. I really like the drive/lots of cabinets included and yeah, those clean tones were very nice/warm sounds indeed. I may have to look into more Mercuriall stuff.    😉

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, synkrotron said:

I was able to upgrade to Kontakt Full for around £107

Not to sound like marketing material, but Congratulations - you've now opened doors to some really great libraries! Only problem is, it'll exacerbate GAS, but in a good way 🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

I haven't decided between ReLive and Imagined Spaces. I already have Paterno.  I didnt hear about the TC pedal 2 for $75. That would have been hard to stay away from. I love their pedals. You and Grem should like the Toontrack Dream Machine. I really like it. and the Dream Pop EZX.

If anyone has a recommendation on ReMatrix expansions I would love to hear it. The Paterno is a good mix of in studio verbs.

Sorry, Paterno is the only one I have.  I'll agree that there are a lot of good sounds in that one.

Also, regarding the TC - it was their "Smorgasbord" series, most of which are upgraded versions of Behringer pedals (same parent company now) which go for $50-60 normally.  Still,  the Afterglow Chorus sounded pretty good in the YT reviews I saw, as well as the Thunderstorm Flanger.

13 minutes ago, Musical Warmth 5150 said:

Hi Mesh,

I just received an invoice this morning, so will not have an opportunity to try em out until next week or later, but looking forward to it.

Right on!

Will be looking forward to hearing some Van Halenesque tracks from you soon. :)

(I'm a huge VH fan...DLR era)

+1 on the AXE I/O purchase.  I just got mine a couple of days ago ($249 + Amplitube MAX) and I'm loving it.  It replaced a TASCAM US 122 Mk II that just refused to die...until it did.  The impedance matching noticeably impacts the signal in a cool and noticeable way.  I'm not a huge Amplitube user but have found some nice emulations that I didn't have before (ENGL, Orange, Ampeg, etc.) that complement the other sims I use.