All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 14.00 and FREE MMetronome and MCCGenerator released

scook

From their e-mail announcement

All MeldaProduction plugins have been updated to 14.00. It comes with several improvements, features and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. The update is free as always and you can install it simply by downloading and using the newest installer from our download page.

Additionally MMetronome, a simple but powerful metronome for all DAWs, and MCCGenerator, which produces up to 8 MIDI CC values from its own parameters and which you can use to exploit our groundbreaking modulators to control other plugins for example, have been released for FREE as a gift for your continued support through all these years.

download.php?absolute_dl=true&passed_id=

List of changes for effects

List of changes for MSoundFactory

List of changes for MPowerSynth

List of changes for MDrummer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mr. Melda and crew are coding machines. I have never seen another dev even come close to cranking out so many new plugins and updates (free!) so quickly.

And for any MCabinet owners, here's a nice bit from the notes! 

"Added MCabinetMB plugin, included in MCabinet licence." 

That means all the Melda Multiband functionality has been added to MCabinet - for FREE!  And I say "Melda" multiband, because the Melda multiband module lets you do many more things than simply split the frequencies . 

https://www.meldaproduction.com/tutorials/video/multiband

This speaks volumes to the modular design of his plugins, because this functionality can be added to virtually anything: compressors, reverbs, delays, chorus, distortion, saturation, etc. etc.  with relative ease.  Very cool!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+1, not only that but Luke shot me an email response immediately about the error with the bundle offers in the user's account section, and it was fixed the next day (last Friday).

I am going to download this now to check out that MCCGenerator... that could make certain automation lanes a thing of the past.

26 minutes ago, mettelus said:

not only that but Luke shot me an email response immediately about the error with the bundle offers in the user's account section, and it was fixed the next day (last Friday).

Hey! I didn't even get a reply to mine!   🤨  It still looks like some of my plugins I own show up in the Bundle Upgrade list.   What as your issue? 

Edited by mibby

I had bundle offers showing up saying "get x more plugins" upgrading to this/that bundle, and already own the MCompleteBundle. Try shooting him another email with the detail of what you are seeing. My case may have just been an easy fix (not showing bundles that folks already own).

Ah, I have a bunch of plugins and only own the MFreeFXBundle and the MEssentialsFXBundle.

...Doh! Never mind - I just went to verify what I was seeing and now it looks like they have been cleaned up. MLimiterX which is part of MEssentialsFX and a couple of others had been showing up in the "new plugins" list.  I was thinking it was because that was a newer bundle and they hadn't handled it properly yet.    Unfortunately though, my bundle upgrade pricing didn't go down...  🙂