Key mapping songs to play during a recording

David K.

Hey guys, 

I have a Dnd podcast and use cakewalk to  record 4 inputs using a 404hd interface, amd while we talk in our sessions we have music on in the background, but in cakewalk the music is being recorded through vb audio out into a cakewalk track (basically any audio from the pc is recorded) but my main goal is to have a key press so i dont acidently screw up the recording and just am able to change the music to fit the setting (village/ dungeon/ mountain pass) with a simple key press. Any ideas?

On 12/3/2019 at 12:17 PM, David K. said:

Hey guys, 

I have a Dnd podcast and use cakewalk to  record 4 inputs using a 404hd interface, amd while we talk in our sessions we have music on in the background, but in cakewalk the music is being recorded through vb audio out into a cakewalk track (basically any audio from the pc is recorded) but my main goal is to have a key press so i dont acidently screw up the recording and just am able to change the music to fit the setting (village/ dungeon/ mountain pass) with a simple key press. Any ideas?

Try loading the song into a matrix view and assigning an extra audio track to playing external songs?