It's All a Game

G Randy Brown

Here's a WIP that needs different video and the obnoxious echo at the end removed 😁

While the music is pretty much locked in suggestions on video replacement are certainly welcome!

BTW, I hired a guitar player years ago to play the guitar parts (I couldn't get the right sound with the virtual guitars I was using back then ) that was a member on the old forum.

I can't recall his name off hand but I hope he'll speak up if he sees this...I think he did a helluva job!

It's All a Game

• Like 1

Firstly, I do believe you’ve got things properly organized now; and btw, you’ve been busy, I am impressed and maybe even a bit envious. 

Fine guitar work indeed, hopefully he will “take bow”.

I actually enjoyed the horse racing, but l’m involved in the equine business..,

Yes the echo needs to go, that’s an easy fix. If you stay with the race just let the announcer finish it. Of course, if the video goes a different way, its all moot. 

I take it you mostly are adding video to your projects, not scoring to video?

All in all well done. Fix the end and move on, pretty obvious you have plenty of material. 

Tom

and btw, you’ve been busy, I am impressed and maybe even a bit envious. 

The music for some of these was done years ago (ie this one) I am just going back thru them and replacing some instruments with newer, better ones and remastering.

What drove me to do this was after stumbling across my old SoundCloud page that I haven't uploaded to in years ...and realizing they should be replaced with better versions but I can't login.

Apparently I created the account with a now defunct email address (through the website I had for the now defunct video production company I had) and so I contacted support ( about a month ago) and they had a long list of requirements before they would believe it's my account (incl a current pic of myself).

PITA but I sent everything to them and now it seems they don't want to get back with me.

I guess it's not as big of a deal nowadays because as of late I'm streaming at most music sites but I would like to freshen up the page .

Thanks for your comments Tom 😁