Christmas song by Fizzy Pickle - 2000 miles

daryl1968

2 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Always a pleasure to hear MrsDaryl. I’m giving the Pickled Fizzies a big bunch of thumbs up! 👍 👍 👍

Tom

Nice.

We appreciate that, but...we don't know where those thumbs have been.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I saw the Pretenders (with the original line-up) at the Tampa Theater way back when.  Excellent show!  Y'all have done an outstanding job on this number.  The Mrs.' vocals are great as are all the instrumentals.  I particularly like the guitar lead on the outro.  I can't access any thumb icons right now but consider this a proxy for a bunch of thumbs up.

• Like 1

I never heard the original Pretenders version so what I'm hearing is brand new to me. And I love it!
I've played it a few times now, liking it more each time. Really has that Xmas vibe going for it and Mrs Daryl gives an outstanding performance.
Very well done!

• Like 1

As always, you've made the holiday season a little brighter.  I've noticed the last several years that Christmas begins just after Labor Day in these parts, and picks up intensity along with Halloween in October, and is almost over by New Year's Day.  So...don't wait so long next year, please.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 4:26 PM, freddy j said:

I saw the Pretenders (with the original line-up) at the Tampa Theater way back when.  Excellent show!  Y'all have done an outstanding job on this number.  The Mrs.' vocals are great as are all the instrumentals.  I particularly like the guitar lead on the outro.  I can't access any thumb icons right now but consider this a proxy for a bunch of thumbs up.

Thanks Freddy - I'd love to have seen them. James did a great job on the guitars on this one.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:16 PM, bjornpdx said:

I never heard the original Pretenders version so what I'm hearing is brand new to me. And I love it!
I've played it a few times now, liking it more each time. Really has that Xmas vibe going for it and Mrs Daryl gives an outstanding performance.
Very well done!

Thanks so much Bjorn