e-instruments 50% Off All Session Keys Pianos - Cyber Week Special

cclarry

If you missed out on our Black Friday Ultimate Bundle Deal, then we have some more killer deals running for the rest of Cyber Week.

Take 50% off all Session Keys Pianos making our acoustic pianos just €49.50 and out electric pianos just €39.50! Click the links below to buy now.

You can buy as many as you like and build your own bundle… but this deal will end this Friday!

Session Keys Upright - Normally €99/99$

Our Upright piano works well in pop, rock but is equally at home in hip-hop and scoring, cutting through the mix with clear tones and stacks of personality.

""It all adds up to a great-sounding and very playable instrument with lots of creative sonic potential."
Sound On Sound

BUY NOW - JUST €49.50/49.50$

Session Keys Grand S - Normally €99/99$

Grand S delivers the rich harmonic structure, warm tone, and full resonances of the Steinway D Concert Grand Piano, used in concerts and recordings by some of the world’s greatest artists.

“A great-sounding and playable piano with excellent sound-shaping controls and innovative generators …” MusicTech Magazine

Session Keys Grand Y - Normally €99/99$

Grand Y captures the clear, transparent and dynamic sound of a Yamaha CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano. Rich overtones, sparkling high end, and a powerful bass are the tonal fingerprints of this outstanding Kontakt instrument.

“Forget the technicalities, use your ears and you’ll agree Session Keys sounds damned good”
Audio Technology Magazine

Session Electric S - Normally €79/79$

Nothing embodies the evolution of the electric piano better than the 1973 Suitcase: a killer package of keyboard, amp and speakers.

“This is the best emulation hands-down that I’ve ever used and I can’t imagine ever being without it. It’s something I will use every day, no exaggeration. I love it.”
Stephen Gallagher, Composer – The Hobbit, District 9, King Kong

BUY NOW - JUST €39.50/39.50$

Session Electric R - Normally €79/79$

From Lounge to Fusion, from Jazz to Electro - the Mark I is omnipresent. Its unique sound fits in a variety of genres but remains unmistakably recognizable. SESSION KEYS Electric R is based on a vintage 1976 Mark I Stage Piano, specially modified with eight individual outputs to capture every nuance of its classic sound.

“This fastidiously-sampled instrument could be the only Rhodes you’ll ever need.”
Sound On Sound

Session Electric W - Normally €79/79$

Session Keys Electric W is the sound of some of the most iconic hits over the last few decades. The Wurli helped to define the sound characteristics of Fusion, Disco, Funk, and Pop. You'll get tons of inspiration from the various sounds the electric piano produces at different velocity layers – from Vibraphone-like smoothness to ultra-aggressive, distorted sounds.

"All three Session Keys Electric Pianos are perfect for composing, producing, and live performance."
Strong Mocha

https://spark.adobe.com/page/7bJcd0uAkiCVK/