Cakewalk by Bandlab: Mastering for Beginners

Creative Sauce

Hey Mike, I caught the last two of these (caught the comping the other day), and they are very well done. Nicely focused to the "task at hand" and using CbB with the perspective of a new user in mind (the free 3rd party usage was such a nice touch). The straightforward workflow explanation is exceptional IMO.

4 hours ago, mettelus said:

Hey Mike, I caught the last two of these (caught the comping the other day), and they are very well done. Nicely focused to the "task at hand" and using CbB with the perspective of a new user in mind (the free 3rd party usage was such a nice touch). The straightforward workflow explanation is exceptional IMO.

Thanks Mettelus. I'm not always great at learning - I need things to be broken down into parts for me. I still need to improve on this a lot - but I'm trying to think like "How can I explain this in a way noobs can grasp?". Having said that - the most common comment I get from family members is "I tried to watch your video, but I had no clue what you were saying". Thats mostly my 80 year old mother - bless her!

Edited by Creative Sauce
typo

On 12/2/2019 at 12:21 PM, Creative Sauce said:

Hi folks! Many people asked me to make a mastering tutorial for beginners. So here it is!

Be aware that in this video I use a combination of stock plugins, and some free 3rd party plugins. IMHO, attempting to stick to CwB only plugins doesn't make sense for best results :)

WATCH HERE: https://youtu.be/qpz8rdjUmRM

New subscriber here ;)

• Like 1