Waves Introduce Abbey Road Saturation

cclarry

1 hour ago, Zo said:

In that case do you have the freebe also ?

Nope, this is a way for those who do not care about free too much but having AR bundle and interested in completing it with new plugin and free WUP for next year with minimal expenses.

1 hour ago, Zo said:

image.png.6e33960f779b0ccf6c1dc7cf61ae6085.pngAnybody took the risk ? is there a way to unsinstale a single plugin ?

My oldest things are in v.9 so cannot experiment but I guess you could just deactivate all, physically delete their shells and Wave 'secret' places and just select plugins which you need to install.

But it will push you into troubles if you would like to use that v.8 thing in future.

30 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Nope, this is a way for those who do not care about free too much but having AR bundle and interested in completing it with new plugin and free WUP for next year with minimal expenses.

Abbyeroad wup is useless imho since it never includes new plugins lol

For the V11 , did ya tried V11 plugins on a Windows 8.1 ?

21 minutes ago, Zo said:

Abbyeroad wup is useless imho since it never includes new plugins lol

Call me naive but still hoping that extended support could be helpful one day. However, indeed the are extremely rare improving their plugins already released.

23 minutes ago, Zo said:

For the V11 , did ya tried V11 plugins on a Windows 8.1 ?

Do you have Win 8.1? To be honest I never had that version but there are many people on forum so who knows at which version they freezed their configurations.

However lack of official support for V11 on Win8.1 means in case of troubles you cannot count on Waves support.

But it could be challenge especially for you to skip so many saturator things at such low cost available from Waves ;) I know you like distort things ;)

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

Call me naive but still hoping that extended support could be helpful one day. However, indeed the are extremely rare improving their plugins already released.

Do you have Win 8.1? To be honest I never had that version but there are many people on forum so who knows at which version they freezed their configurations.

However lack of official support for V11 on Win8.1 means in case of troubles you cannot count on Waves support.

But it could be challenge especially for you to skip so many saturator things at such low cost available from Waves ;) I know you like distort things ;)

Testing it as i type , all good so far ...good to know since i bareley modify my system ..... until new built 

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

True, but it seems they more or less tried to do a similar thing in those tapey times: excite the highs :)

Lol true but i m usually  trying to calm down the high lol 

Edited by Zo