Drumcore 4 CM Sale

cclarry

14 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Beware the multiple outputs still do not work in Cakewalk. Probably not an issue if you are using the audio loops where a single stereo out will be OK, but limiting if you are using the Kitcore kits and MIDI loops.

True.  Also not working in Studio One.  I reported it to them and they promised to fix it but it was quite a long ago so probably plugin development is a weak point unless they are preparing something huge in secret...

Edited by Piotr

I reported it too. I think the MIDi kits are not regarded as anything but legacy and selling audio loops is the future they see for the product. 

At one time Kitcore was my go to, it could have been great but was quickly overtaken by Toontrack and BFD.  Some of the MIDI loops are great, the Alan White are my favourites. They could probably port them to regular MIDI files and sell them for other VSTis if they are not going to fix the player.

Edited by Vernon Barnes

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I reported it too. I think the MIDi kits are not regarded as anything but legacy and selling audio loops is the future they see for the product. 

At one time Kitcore was my go to, it could have been great but was quickly overtaken by Toontrack and BFD.  Some of the MIDI loops are great, the Alan White are my favourites. They could probably port them to regular MIDI files and sell them for other VSTis if they are not going to fix the player.

I hoped for further plugin development and even sent to some of suggestions (like operating on slices level to be able to generate different variants of provided loops (and make more usable some loops which are excellent but very specific so hardly usable in broader list of projects), providing some aims for accents - with ARA plugin could read for instance bass track and 'generate' from slices proper accents for drums). Also reported some inconsistency between sounds of MIDI one shots and related loops...  But so far no improvements :(

It is a pity as developing plugin could go later on to direction of beeing able to import external loops so even be good value to sell (for29$ ;) without their property loops (which are now the strongest point).

Edited by Piotr