Free Auddict Celestial Voices - One Day Only?

Magic Russ

49 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Needs full Kontact 4 or above (player doesn't cut it)

By saying "player doesn't cut it" you mean works only 15min or can't play it at all??  I'm still trying to find the precise info on that, I see often developers mention "not working in player" but I recon someone said that it means 15 or 20 min trial period, so i'm stumped.

4 minutes ago, chris.r said:

By saying "player doesn't cut it" you mean works only 15min or can't play it at all??  I'm still trying to find the precise info on that, I see often developers mention "not working in player" but I recon someone said that it means 15 or 20 min trial period, so i'm stumped.

Probably a good question for the developer of the product that states "Needs full Kontact"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chris.r said:

It won't work at all.

There are two types of Kontakt libraries:

• The ones that will appear as a library both in Native Access and in Kontakt on the left
  • The ones that are effectively 'just' a bunch of files. These need to be open in Kontakt within its file browser.

Ceres is an example of the latter; with Kontakt Player, there is no way to open/load the library*.

The former type of library is more universally accessible, but it requires the lib developer to pay a license. I understand it's fairly expensive, it may be cost prohibitive for smaller developers.

* Strictly speaking, you could load it in the trial version of full Kontakt, meaning you could run it in demo mode 15/20 min period.

Edited by antler

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

It's posted in the Auddict BF Sale thread MR

Yeah but that's all the way back on the next page!

On a more serious note, I don't think that I'm the only one who has allowed a few vendors they aren't overly familiar with to fall through the cracks and I just wanted to highlight that a potentially useful freebie.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

Yeah but that's all the way back on the next page!

On a more serious note, I don't think that I'm the only one who has allowed a few vendors they aren't overly familiar with to fall through the cracks and I just wanted to highlight that a potentially useful freebie.

No worries...all good...