Flowing Going On

kakku

34 minutes ago, Makke said:

Yes, The parts with tempo and arrangement (drums and  bass) changes makes this sounds a bit like  two different songs in my opinion. . 

Otherwise the melodylines and sounds are pleasant.

Thanks for the comment. I tried to fix this earlier but  was not sure which version is better. In case you or other listeners have time I post my fix attempt here:

Edited by kakku

30 minutes ago, Makke said:

On this  later version  tempo changes works . The parts are more uniform and sounds like one song.

Nice dynamic & arrangement/orchestration changes between the parts.

Thanks a lot for your analysis and comments. I agree that the later version sounds less buggy

12 minutes ago, David Sprouse said:

unique assemblage of sounds at the beginning...the tempo changes do sound disconcerting at some points, but if this were at a club...the dancers would like the breaks. Nice one!

Thanks for the analysis and comment. The tempo changes are maybe too big

I really like the A section...nice textures, sounds cinematic.

I agree with others regarding the tempo change...have you tried slowing it down to the same as the A section.

It might not sound like Dance music anymore but it might be interesting and lead you in a different direction (ie soundtrack music)

55 minutes ago, amiller said:

Yep, almost sounds like two songs, however, I really like that.  We all have moments of switching from topic to another...like - “I want to do this but wait, I also want to do this.”😊👍

Thanks

59 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

I think some work on the segue to make the transition less abrupt. No concrete suggestions unfortunately, but I do think that’s how I would approach it. Not my genre, but you held my interest to the end. 

Tom

Thanks. Maybe I will return to this when I get my daw back in order

Kakku, I think this is a very fine work!  I've heard EDM juxtapositions that are way crazy, and this song isn't crazy at all.  I do like the second version better, but I could dance to either version (if I could dance).  The only thing I will suggest is to clip that hum at the very end of this song, otherwise, I think this is on the way.

53 minutes ago, Lynn said:

Kakku, I think this is a very fine work!  I've heard EDM juxtapositions that are way crazy, and this song isn't crazy at all.  I do like the second version better, but I could dance to either version (if I could dance).  The only thing I will suggest is to clip that hum at the very end of this song, otherwise, I think this is on the way.

Nice to hear this. Thank you also for the improvement suggestion