PA Xmas Calendar is Open!

cclarry

BF  doesn't work on it ....shame !!!!

Still have my 25 $ one will try but ..... hate that style 

Edit ***** we're the 1rs of DEC ? lost my vaucher , didn't even registred stuff i needed to .....using this ....i'm so out of time those dayz !!

No dynamic discount either (gorup buy ? lol) 

It's a skip for me even if shadow hills comp is well worth 100 $ , i spent too much on other stuff , they're late to the pary and should have proposed big hits during BF 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2

might be worth noting that the "personal" codes they are emailing out to get a little more off the prices aren't actually personal codes.

I've got two accounts (?) and one has about 60 plugs and the other has none - both get the same discount codes. 

Really is nothing to see here :)

I'll wait for the $29 offers and if they don't appear I think I've probably got enough compressors to compress whatever it is needs compressing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, simon said:

might be worth noting that the "personal" codes they are emailing out to get a little more off the prices aren't actually personal codes.

I've got two accounts (?) and one has about 60 plugs and the other has none - both get the same discount codes. 

Really is nothing to see here :)

I'll wait for the $29 offers and if they don't appear I think I've probably got enough compressors to compress whatever it is needs compressing.

yep you're right , vertigo VSC 3 , AR 1 and magic death eyes this years got me covered for a long time ...Vulf comp form gs hertz , and Arousor for the nervous side 

Here are the codes for the first four deals

Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
Tame your dynamics with tremendous tone and precise control.
$299 $99.99
Plus local VAT taxes in Europe*
Save 66% with your checkout code:

xmas19-SHMC99-qx64w
Copy/paste this code during checkout!

Maag Audio Magnum-K
Dual Compressor with AIR BAND®
$299 $69.99
Save 76% with your checkout code:

xmas19-MGNK69-rd96h

Dangerous Music BAX EQ
Mastering-grade Baxandall EQ
by Dangerous Music & Brainworx
$249 $49.99
Save 79% with your checkout code:

xmas19-BAXQ49-ko28p

Whew.  I use all of these pretty often.  Shadow Hills is a must for me on 2 mix when working on 'heavy' music.  If you see the video were they A/B against the hardware, the hardware is better, imo, but it's still quite useable and gets at least 85% of the way there.  The Magnum K is wizardry voodoo science fiction on vocals- I've used a pair of the hardware or this plug in on every vocal I've mixed since I got them.  The BAX is really great on stereo guitar buses and stereo synths, and is a good Baxandall type Eq.  
What a time to be alive.

1 hour ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

My $75.00 voucher works & brings the Shadow Hills to $55.00. Haven't demoed it & not sure I'm going to. I don't need any more plugins, question is Is it something no-other comp does or yet just another comp flavor?

Did you also use the Voucher above, which should bring it down to $25???

NO BRAINER at that price if it works!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm surprised you don't have the UAD Shadow Hills

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Always seemed just a tad too expensive.

At $99 this version is either half off the UAD version on sale right now or one third the normal UAD price.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Did you also use the Voucher above, which should bring it down to $25???

NO BRAINER at that price if it works!

Right, the other voucher makes it $25.00, still I'm not sure if I need it.
Not in the shopping mood I guess. My coffee maker broke the other day, so far that's the only BF item I've purchased, but that's a necessity!

Maybe I'll give the demo a shot...thanks

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1