APD Deal #8 Open

ZincT

83% OFF 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle by AcousticSamples

$99.99

https://audioplugin.deals/acousticsamples-guitar-bundle-83-off/

Note: We use the iLok system to protect our products and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, both V1 and V2 are compatible with our products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Great bundle indeed. Got them since a year or so and love their UVI engine. 

I didn't get it last time Fleer and now I'm in a quandary 🤔 

This or

something from UJAM (one of the basses is what I would like most as I don't have any e.g. Royal) or
Indiginus item plus freebie or
NI Picked Acoustic?!?

The demos do sound really good though.

I think I know what you would say (wait for it)...

Edited by ZincT

36 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I didn't get it last time Fleer and now I'm in a quandary 🤔 

This or

something from UJAM (one of the basses is what I would like most as I don't have any e.g. Royal) or
Indiginus item plus freebie or
NI Picked Acoustic?!?

The demos do sound really good though.

I think I know what you would say (wait for it)...

I do prefer these AcousticSamples guitars to the ones from Ujam, but then you’d miss the bass. Indiginus is real fun, of course, and not expensive. They never do sales (except launch pricing). And I’m sure NI Picked Acoustic is amazing, but I don’t buy individual NI stuff, as I upgrade the Ultimate bundle every few years. 

I know I’m not much help ...

• Like 1

I was thinking of buying one of the acoustic guitar libraries. As of now, I only have the Strummed Acoustic (which comes bundled in Komplete) and Strum GS2 session. But I want to increase the library. I use it primarily as a background rhythm and not as a lead instrument.  Thus, I would look for an instrument with lots of built in strumming patterns. Would this be a useful tool or should I go with ujam Amber or NI Strummed Acoustic 2 or the Pettinhouse acoustic bundle or the Riffendium ?