Science Rock

Suboculis

I love this.  The song is very creative and really set a mood that matches some great video.  I don't know why but the song reminds me a bit of one of Devo's song (I just can't remember which one).  I love the tempo changes in the song and I love the ending.  Where in the world did you get such video or did you take it yourself?  And are all the shots of various mustard plants.  I thought that one or two of the clips in the beginning looked slightly like slime mold. 

Great stuff!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Late as usual...    

"Primus influence" isn't a combination of words I've come across often, if at all, but it seems 100% accurate in this case - that was a really cool piece.  Off kilter and solid at the same time, and really nice open mix. 

• Thanks 1

This is amazing and so original! The slime mold in the video is kind of eerie and spooky and I love the way it pulsates to the beat.
Cool riff which helps to give it a kind of unstable feel. The guitar in the chorus had a kind of Audioslave vibe to my ears.

Enjoyed it a lot. Great work!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:26 PM, Wookiee said:

Well that was interesting viewing with a suitable accompanying sound track having seen the inside of my arm, I mean that litterly, when the dressing was changed on my right fore paw, muscles, bones etc.

Nice one . 

Just hope you dont get any of that in it 🙂