Free Jangle Acoustic Guitar with Purchase of selected products from Indiginus

Reid Rosefelt

Indiginus's Jangle acoustic guitar is free if you buy one of the selected libraries you can find HERE

I bought three Indiginus libraries over the last few months because he said there would never be a sale after the intro price.  Now I'm going to have to buy one more!   Oh well, it's a great developer. 

If you don't have their Lap Steel yet, it's highly recommended.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Reid, do you have the Resonator?

Yeah, I love it.  It sounds really great and it's easy to play. The only drawback is that it has no strummer.  

I also have Blue Street Brass, The Steel, and Solid State Symphony. At this point I'm planning on getting the Renegade, although I haven't decided on whether acoustic or electric. 

With all my my OTS, Ample Sound and NI guitar libraries (love the new Picked Acoustic), Fingerpick, DAT, HALion (love the FlexPhraser for finger-picking)  and now the ujam ones I'm buying, you would think I'd be pretty fixed with guitar VIs.  Not to mention I have four actual guitars sitting around. 

Oh yeah I forgot AAS's Strum GS-2. 😊

But, as you all know,  you can never have too many guitar libraries.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

4 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Reid!

I love the sound of a Resonator guitar and looking for something that's easy to play and use. Will look around a bit more, and definitely keep this in mind.

What's awesome about this one--and other Indiginus libraries--is the harmony feature.  I use the Blues setting for this one.

You can use key switches on this, but I usually just find an articulation I like for soft and hard velocities and play away. 

• Great Idea 1