Embertone Today Only Deals

cclarry

TODAY ONLY, our flagship piano is 75% off (just 10 bucks!)

Thru Sunday night get any of our Intimate Strings Solo Instruments for 50% off

Discounts on almost every product - up to 70% off

All. Hail. Bruce - our friendly neighborhood binaural head

Grab some coffee/hot cocoa, sit by the fire, and get some sweet Virtual Instruments :)

https://www.embertone.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not impressed with the Continuata Connect utility program used by Embertone and others to handle their downloads.

I had sufficient space on my drive for the Walker Concert D, but not twice the space.  Nowhere does Embertone mention this requirement though I've seen it before elsewhere.

I started the download then went out.  The program successfully downloaded all the files but then ran out of room when it went on to install them.

Now when it ran out of disk space, instead of saying something, anything, stopping, I don't know...  It just redownloaded the current file (which it had already successfully downloaded) then ran out of room again while installing.  So it downloaded again, and tried again...

This went on all day and evening and I blew up my internet allotment of 150 gb/month.  Luckily there are only 2 days left in the month.

So make sure you have double the space requirement.

Edited by Paul P

Sale is still on for those who might be interested.  Sale price appears once in the cart.

I just noticed that the extra mic positions for the Walker Concert D are 10.50$ each instead of 15$ once they're put in the cart.

So I picked up the binaural position for playing with headphones.

The Embertone website is pretty awkward and I could only get it to work properly with Chrome, which I never use. 

Neither Firefox nor IE11 could get through to buying anything.

Edited by Paul P

1 hour ago, Paul P said:

Sale is still on for those who might be interested.  Sale price appears once in the cart.

I just noticed that the extra mic positions for the Walker Concert D are 10.50$ each instead of 15$ once they're put in the cart.

So I picked up the binaural position for playing with headphones.

The Embertone website is pretty awkward and I could only get it to work properly with Chrome, which I never use. 

Neither Firefox nor IE11 could get through to buying anything.

I added to the cart the LITE version, it shows in the cart 27 bucks, not 10 ;(

Binaural yes, it shows 10.50 bucks in the cart.

Or should I just buy the close and wide positions?

Do I need the LITE or STandard verison to use the extra positions?

This site is kind of a mess...

Edited by Carlos

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

I added to the cart the LITE version, it shows in the cart 27 bucks, not 10 ;(

It looks like the LITE is the only version that has gone back up, though still on sale apparently.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to download the extra mic position.  I only received two confirmation emails for the purchase, but no download links or instructions and no mention of what to do in the manual.  For the main product there was a third email with links and serial number.

I guess I'll have to contact support.

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:44 AM, Paul P said:

I'm not impressed with the Continuata Connect utility program used by Embertone and others to handle their downloads.

I had sufficient space on my drive for the Walker Concert D, but not twice the space.  Nowhere does Embertone mention this requirement though I've seen it before elsewhere.

I started the download then went out.  The program successfully downloaded all the files but then ran out of room when it went on to install them.

Now when it ran out of disk space, instead of saying something, anything, stopping, I don't know...  It just redownloaded the current file (which it had already successfully downloaded) then ran out of room again while installing.  So it downloaded again, and tried again...

This went on all day and evening and I blew up my internet allotment of 150 gb/month.  Luckily there are only 2 days left in the month.

So make sure you have double the space requirement.

I have mine set to "Download Only". I unzip and install manually.

I got in touch with Embertone support and received, within just a couple of minutes, my serial number for the binaural mics.

Currently downloading - to a new drive with tons of room.

Thanks Embertone.  I'm looking forward to getting to know the Concert D (and the other stuff I couldn't help getting).