Waves Free Plugin Revealed

cclarry

Free Waves Bezerk Creative Distortion Plug-in
Free For 24 Hours Only Download Now

Waves have just released a new creative distortion plug-in called Bezerk and, for 24 hours only, are giving it away for free. Visit Waves to download your free copy of Bezerk.

Download for FREE

download-waves-plug-ins-for-free.jpg?for

• Thanks 4

Already went there, clicked get it here, then you have to input your email address, then it will say within the hour you will get your link... then why did we "subbed" to it ages ago so that on 29th we'd get it if we have to go through a process again? :P

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Mesh said:

Unless you WUP it :o

Fortunately you don't need ;) I have still Aphex v.9 which is working without problems. The only reason I will WUP it one day (if WUP on promos) is just compacting and organization in my OSes. I would like to limit Waves shells in my system, so get rid of V.9

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Piotr said:

I would like to limit Waves shells in my system, so get rid of V.9

When I upgraded to v10, projects in my various DAWs that had v9 plugs still wanted the v9 versions.
I made the mistake of getting ride of v9 before transferring settings over to all the v10 equivalents.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, simon said:

mine just came through :)

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Well I signed up on the original offering....also did this one...and STILL have nothing...
which is what I started with....AND PLENTY OF IT!

Still waiting here.... sigh Waves :P

I tried to do the same, but now it won't let me type my email, takes me to the page after the one where you type your email address, and now it says
"Your free Berzerk Distortion plugin will arrive by email within 4 hours." ....  it was 1 hour now 4? lol

6 minutes ago, simon said:

FWIW I got impatient and registered again - it came through pretty quickly after that

might just be coincidence obvs

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

I tried to do the same, but now it won't let me type my email, takes me to the page after the one where you type your email address, and now it says
"Your free Berzerk Distortion plugin will arrive by email within 4 hours." ....  it was 1 hour now 4? lol

not worth stressing :)

I'm sure they will sort you out - I think they are probably snowed under. I'm still waiting for the free one from the spend $50/$100 offer.  I'm sure I can survive the weekend without it

• Like 1