samples from mars everything bundle - $39

simon

35 minutes ago, Paul_in_wales said:

(the email with the code actively encourages sharing unused codes)

totally missed that Paul

here's mine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you missing any of our recent (and best sounding) releases? As a returning customer, I'd like to give you a special refill deal.

You can: 

Get the entire sample collection for $13 with this coupon:

8W262CSB

Or...

Get everything we did this year for just $9 with this coupon:

8CWZFDCX

Let me know any questions and thanks for being a great customer !

Teddy

Samples From Mars

PS - Share the coupon you don't use with a friend! Seriously :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first come first served !

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I just opened an account with SFM and tried to get the "All the samples from Mars" bundle, but none of those codes worked.

Is it because I didn't have a pre-existing account or someone snagged it already....lol?

good question - it might be that they are only eligible for people who have another product - drop 'em an email and see what they say - they obviously want people to use them.

I paid $39 this morning and I think that's a totally fair price for the VAST amount of samples you get

4 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I just opened an account with SFM and tried to get the "All the samples from Mars" bundle, but none of those codes worked.

Is it because I didn't have a pre-existing account or someone snagged it already....lol?

Hey Mesh, you can have mine as I don't think I will update this year. See what they say to your email and I can PM it to you if you still want it.

Edited by ZincT

Just now, Mesh said:

Just got a reply from Teddy saying: "go right ahead and use your buddy's code....enjoy!".

Now that's good customer service!!

it's great when that happens :)

I know we're all here to get bargains (thanks @cclarry) but I'm more than happy to pay full price when you get good customer support - people need to make a living after all.

(izotope are another that 'just make it right' - of course there are others)

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 1:49 PM, ZincT said:

Hey Mesh, you can have mine as I don't think I will update this year. See what they say to your email and I can PM it to you if you still want it.

Thanks to you ZincT, I got the whole bundle!!

Cheers!!

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1