getting close.... final mix on "Middle of Nowhere"

bats brew

Hey, why don't you do something original like a CCR Licensed cover or something like that? 🙂

LOL! I'm kidding of course! 

What would put this tune over the top in my opinion would be some timely pauses making the listener wonder what was going to happen next. 

This is one SERIOUSLY KICK THE FREAKING BUTT SONGS! And you have OVER THE TOP TALENT!!!!!! No doubt about that at all!!! 

Some stops and go's here and there would make it even better. 

Great tune and performance!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTSTANDING actually!!!!!!

Stop and go here and there will get some attention on this song, and after you stop make sure the go is harsh with the sound, loud or outlandish or catches someones attention leaving them thinking about what the heck just happened. Just my opinion. 

Enjoyed hearing this one very much. Sorry to sound like a critic, but I hear things from a different perspective sometimes. 

Great performance and song! Keep on keeping on!

i could play around with a few stop/gos, the arrangement is not locked into stone, tho it is late in the game now...

the original idea for this was that it would be a bit of a juggernaut, so the stop/go scenario would take it in a different direction,

not sure if that's a better direction, from the original vision of it.

i'll play around with that a bit.....

On 1/22/2019 at 11:13 AM, Wookiee said:

All I can say is I reach for the output to turn it up 🙂😎

HEY WOOKIEE! yes, you are allowed to crank it up.

but if your furry ears bleed, maybe too much.

but see how far you can go until blood.

that's rock. :D

12 minutes ago, Lynn Wilson said:

None, whatsoever.  However, my ears are not as finely tuned as yours or others.  I mainly hear good taste!

heheh....

i don't know about 'finely tuned'.......... the wifey reminds me all the time that i don't hear her.

LOL