PRV window size and location

Yury

Question

Hi

Every time I open Piano Roll View it opens up on the bottom of the screen. In order to make this window size and location comfortable for me I have to maximize it and then make  it my size and move it where i want it. Next time I open PRV it opens again at default position on the bottom of my screen.

Is there a way to memorize position and size of PRV window, so  every time i open it,  it will be where I want it and the size I want? I tried to choose "Undock" in options, it Undocks, but next time I open it still on the bottom.

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Yury said:

Hi

Every time I open Piano Roll View it opens up on the bottom of the screen. In order to make this window size and location comfortable for me I have to maximize it and then make  it my size and move it where i want it. Next time I open PRV it opens again at default position on the bottom of my screen.

Is there a way to memorize position and size of PRV window, so  every time i open it,  it will be where I want it and the size I want? I tried to choose "Undock" in options, it Undocks, but next time I open it still on the bottom.

Try screen sets or lenses.