Bus Icons

T on Y

Got several bus's set up with FX (Reverb Chorus etc) so that I can use the Effects Sends on a track to them

The FX icons in the bus folders of the track icons are a bit bland and non descript

Anyone know where I can get some others 

You can also make your own.  Just replicate the size of the *.bmp files (96 x 96 pixels) using images from the web or your own images and graphic creations.  I have even used little iPhone pics of the logos on my hardware synths, a guitar or two and some other gear (edited down in Paint or Picasa) to use as a bus or track icon.  The icons can actually be a bit bigger than 96 x 96, but they have to be square to show the whole thing.  Fun and easy to see at a glance what's on the track or bus.  Here are a few.

PM-100.bmp

Yamaha TX81Z.bmp

KORG M1.bmp

PODPro.bmp

D-110.bmp

ESQ-1.bmp

SD-1.bmp

On 1/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, BRainbow said:

You can also make your own.  Just replicate the size of the *.bmp files (96 x 96 pixels) using images from the web or your own images and graphic creations.  I have even used little iPhone pics of the logos on my hardware synths, a guitar or two and some other gear (edited down in Paint or Picasa) to use as a bus or track icon.  The icons can actually be a bit bigger than 96 x 96, but they have to be square to show the whole thing.  Fun and easy to see at a glance what's on the track or bus.  Here are a few.

PM-100.bmp

Yamaha TX81Z.bmp

KORG M1.bmp

PODPro.bmp

D-110.bmp

ESQ-1.bmp

SD-1.bmp

Thanks for the tip.

I was looking on the legacy forum where someone had done a bunch of them. 

Problem is the link no longer works. 😡

• 2 years later...
On 1/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, William W. Saunders, Jr. said:

I decided to use your ESQ-1 icon. Thanks.