Softube Harmonics

cclarry

$49

Black Friday is finally here!

Our official Black Friday deal of the year is now here, and it's a scorcher of a saving. Get $100 off the magnificent mojo machine, Harmonics.

Five sizzling styles of analog distortion to heat up your holiday season, with Dynamic Transient Control technology to maintain or even enhance dynamics as you distort. Now's the time to buy.

Get it now – just $49

Use voucher code SOFTUBEVIP10 for an extra 10% off

Lol now if they only had Windows installers on their new web site...
Was going to demo one of their items but the download links are missing from my product page like their FAQ shows; maybe their new site doesn't like FireFox .

Their new install manager for Windows is due out in April...  

Edit: Turns out you have to let Softube manage your iLoc before they show up.

Edited by TheSteven

This or kush omega twk ... anyone ? Can t demo one or another , installed the demos and the demos are other before having time to play with them ....so mad at myself lol ... was focused on Arturia hell'on my comp and then neural dsp ....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zo said:

This or kush omega twk ... anyone ? Can t demo one or another , installed the demos and the demos are other before having time to play with them ....so mad at myself lol ... was focused on Arturia hell'on my comp and then neural dsp ....

Demoed Kush TWK, loved it first impression. Cant say anything about Harmonics, but great price.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Demoed Kush TWK, loved it first impression. Cant say anything about Harmonics, but great price.

Did ya compared to Nembrini lofi clipper (i know nembrini is dirtier but talking about the quality of the sat and clipping )

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz be absolutly sure to drive this baby and check

quik setting for my drums group ...

image.png.0e5d94cd9a79fc17640795a3662b7115.png

You really need to demo Kush's! So easy, download installer, use demo serial, that's it. I don't know why you say you can't demo it?

11 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Demoed Harmonics now too. Not impressed at all. Kush's still my fave, but your taste may vary (but I really don't recommend Harmonics, not against it though).

Softube is a shaping tools , don't exepct the woah with tweaks .... drive , go modern back up dynamics , use low pass ....this will start to make you smile ;)

45 minutes ago, Zo said:

Softube is a shaping tools , don't exepct the woah with tweaks .... drive , go modern back up dynamics , use low pass ....this will start to make you smile ;)

:)

I tested it on various sources, never excited me. But now I tested on a drums buss, character knob finally made me smile :P

1 hour ago, Zo said:

But then I tried my new Gem EQ plus Kush's and Softube's Tape, and got better results. THANK GOD Harmonics is not for me (so now I only have to spend 20 bucks on Kush's instead of 45 in Harmonics). I really wanted to love it :P

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

But then I tried my new Gem EQ plus Kush's and Softube's Tape, and got better results. THANK GOD Harmonics is not for me (so now I only have to spend 20 bucks on Kush's instead of 45 in Harmonics). I really wanted to love it :P

Ahah great yep i mainly use this type of stuff on drums ...the gem is highly underrated imho, tape is solid in all era and i remeber skipping harmonics because i had tape and philscascade ...

the kush for the 30 min i played with was my fav omega ...but i recall also the fuse audiolabs pre 452 ( or something like that ) being smoooth ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

But then I tried my new Gem EQ

FWIW, while RTFMing, I just figured out that by using the "EQL" button on the GEM EQ84, it bypasses the EQ section and lets you use the drive/saturation from the input. Pretty sweet!

• Thanks 3

I ended up getting Omega TWK
https://www.thehouseofkush.com/products/omega-twk
I like was it does to a drum track, just a little bit does a lot.

but I also got Ravage
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/30-Distortion/4923-Ravage
for $10 it's a no brainer sweet deal.  Lots of flavors and modulation options.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1