Waves final BF Deal

cclarry

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Hey are bundle upgrades only for currently wupped stuff?

you can upgrade anything. I have just upgraded my Gold v.9 to Gold + RenMaxx v11 for $18. It is most efficinet way for having more plugins (all useful btw) and WUP for whole year ;)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

you can upgrade anything. I have just upgraded my Gold v.9 to Gold + RenMaxx v11 for $18. It is most efficinet way for having more plugins (all useful btw) and WUP for whole year ;)

Hey, how did you get that deal? I've got both, ver9 or 10 and, at least from their website, it's a lot more for me to update them to ver11.

I sure would love to get that deal or something close!

3 minutes ago, jimbo21 said:

Hey, how did you get that deal? I've got both, ver9 or 10 and, at least from their website, it's a lot more for me to update them to ver11.

Go here and request a quote from EveryPlugin

http://everyplugin.com/waves-upgrades

Be sure to include your Waves ID and Email

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

Just now, jimbo21 said:

Just drop an email to Koby at everyplugin.com what you would like to upgrade and he will give you an offer. 

Gold -> Gold + RenMAx for $18  means all RenMAx + 1 year WUP for $18 :)

17 hours ago, cclarry said:

Waves as always, make the last entrance to the Black Friday Feast, and they make it BIG:
Products are further discounted PLUS use "BF50" at checkout for 50% additional discounts,
PLUS Spend $50 (Waves retail) choose 1 free plugin / Spend $100 (Waves retail) choose 2,
AND The coupon & the spending promotions will run simultaneously.
$50 and $100 is calculated after coupon discounts.
http://everyplugin.com/waves.html

This includes Upgrades but not WUP

I'm out.

just got my free plugins email from waves - spent over $100 so I get 2

my says:

--------------------------------------------

Choose one plugin from this list:

You are not eligible for a free plugin: see terms and conditions.

And another plugin from this list:

(then list of the 2nd plugins)

------------------

it thinks I'm eligible for the 2nd but not the first plugin ?

anyone else have their plugs yet ?

• Like 1

Does anyone remember if the BF50 coupon that took 50% off Waves plugs at Everyplugin during bf also took 50% off of plugs that were already $26 (the equivalent of $29 at Waves)? I was considering the PuigTec EQ which is currently $26 something at Everyplugin, but if that plug was going for $13 during bf w/ that coupon then I'd wait till Christmas/New years. 

12 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Does anyone remember if the BF50 coupon that took 50% off Waves plugs at Everyplugin during bf also took 50% off of plugs that were already $26 (the equivalent of $29 at Waves)? I was considering the PuigTec EQ which is currently $26 something at Everyplugin, but if that plug was going for $13 during bf w/ that coupon then I'd wait till Christmas/New years. 

Yes...it was 50% off whatever the listed price was...

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Same price for me at EP for Horizon ($149.99). I assume that takes account of any separate plugins that I already own which are included in Horizon? i.e. I wouldn't be able to sell those on separately afterwards. 

If you get a quote from Koby at everyplugin.com it will include all the plugins you already have.

Just be sure to let him know you want to include the plugins you have with the upgrade. Some people like to keep several lic of some plugins, so make sure he knows what you want ot do.

• Thanks 1