Waves final BF Deal

cclarry

Waves as always, make the last entrance to the Black Friday Feast, and they make it BIG:
Products are further discounted PLUS use "BF50" at checkout for 50% additional discounts,
PLUS Spend $50 (Waves retail) choose 1 free plugin / Spend $100 (Waves retail) choose 2,
AND The coupon & the spending promotions will run simultaneously.
$50 and $100 is calculated after coupon discounts.
http://everyplugin.com/waves.html

This includes Upgrades but not WUP

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, jerrydf said:

Hmm, not even tempting. 

I'm done with WUPpy Waves.

jdf

I'm honestly not trying to be provocative, and I know it's a touchy subject, but in my view the best policy with WUP is don't buy it you don't feel it's worth it  - old plugins continue to work just the same.    I've never bothered with WUP and I've loads of really great plugins that were really cheap.  Just MO obviously

what I'm saying is that with the current sale you can get some amazing plugins for just $13  - shame to miss out because of a 'political' issue ?

Software is not for life :)

• Like 2

Just and FYI - if you buy from Koby there is a little extra discount but Waves are saying that your extra free plugins might not be added to your account until next week (paraphrasing)

if you are in a hurry (who isn't  ? 😁)  then the plugs are only a $ or so more at the waves site and they claim the extra plugs will be added within 2 hours

51 minutes ago, simon said:

[snip] ...shame to miss out because of a 'political' issue ?

Software is not for life :)

Yeah, I know, I should lighten up!

Most other developers charge a nominal amount for future updates.  With Waves, you're hooked in with giveaway deals for the initial purchase, and then the WUP is a huge amount.

True - most of mine (probably all - I only use JPP and CLA bass these days) still work, but there's no ongoing assurance in case of (e.g.) Windows updates, etc.

jdf

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jerrydf said:

Yeah, I know, I should lighten up!

Most other developers charge a nominal amount for future updates.  With Waves, you're hooked in with giveaway deals for the initial purchase, and then the WUP is a huge amount.

True - most of mine (probably all - I only use JPP and CLA bass these days) still work, but there's no ongoing assurance in case of (e.g.) Windows updates, etc.

jdf

all totally valid points - but it's nearly payday and you can get some fantastic plugins starting at $13  - you deserve it :)

have a browse though the list - trust me, you won't be strong enough to resist 👿 

5 minutes ago, Piotr said:

So it means "CLA Classic Compressors" for $58 (after BF coupon) and additional 2 free plugins? :)

That would only be one free plugin.  Free plugins are calculated by actual amount after discount.
$50 spent = 1 Free
$100 spent = 2 Free

• Thanks 1

yes - it's a bit confusing as they say "Waves Retail price " - but as we all know the full "Waves Retail price" is normally around the price of a Lear Jet,.....or thereabouts.

they really mean "the price if you bought from waves today including the BF50 code"   NOT  the "everyplugin price" - in reality not necessarily much difference.

Confused me at first but then again I'm easily confused 🤪

• Like 1

In any case, I'm done with processors and effects all together now, just concentrating on instruments.

If I ran all of my compressors and limiters together, I'd have a solid 0dB red line all the way around the world (or something like that).

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Here's from the TOC

You may choose one free plugin out of the ten shown in the first list on this page if you spend $50 or more (after coupon discounts; not including taxes) in one transaction during Waves’ Black Friday 2019 Sale, Thursday November 28, 2019, 1:30 AM EST to Monday December 2, 2019, 5:00 AM EST.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, simon said:

I'm honestly not trying to be provocative, and I know it's a touchy subject, but in my view the best policy with WUP is don't buy it you don't feel it's worth it  - old plugins continue to work just the same.    I've never bothered with WUP and I've loads of really great plugins that were really cheap. 

That's the theory I work under.  WUP used to tick me off bad until I realized I had never WUPPED and everything still ran great.  If I ever run into a snag I'll WUP that particular one. 

And, like you said later, this is a chance to grab some great plugins for $13!

• Like 2