Anybody else having trouble logging in to SoundToys??

Steve Patrick

From my experience (Poland) it happened many times when waiting very long to be able to login or even getting timeouts. Especially in hot weeks with sales.

Anyway sometimes more patience is needed. But luckily I didn't have issues with downloading files.

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

My upgrade price went UP, not down, from just a few days ago...

Larry,

Try clicking on Account in the upper left corner and if already signed in, you will see your discount price.

Next,  click the Trade Up button  and check off all of the plugins you have to bring the price down.

(Hint) If you email Soundtoys and kindly ask them for a coupon they might send you one.  Specify that you needed it for the Black Friday sell as a result of their web site not working  since the morning.   SHHHHH, it's a secret!!!  🤐

Just now, jesse g said:

Simon

With a single  plugin, you don't get much of a discount.

not complaining about the discount :)  and I was planning to get the bundle if their website would remain stable for more than 10 seconds - I was just noting that my upgrade was cheaper than @cclarry and I only own a single, discounted, plugin ?

Just now, simon said:

not complaining about the discount :)  and I was planning to get the bundle if their website would remain stable for more than 10 seconds - I was just noting that my upgrade was cheaper than @cclarry and I only own a single, discounted, plugin ?

And I own several....so it's pretty odd that in just a couple of days
the price to upgrade would go up...and nothing changed

53 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Nope...haven't sold any Soundtoys...so don't know what changed...

Larry,

I just did my upgrade and the price remained the same.  $190.00 for three plugins I had and a $50 dollar discount for me requesting a coupon. $140.00 was my final price for the Bundle 5

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simon said:

I was still having problems going directly to Soundtoys.com.

I then used the link that Sergio posted and got right in.