any feedback on what I've been working on is welcome

G Randy Brown

Randy
Tribute to Tolle
I love space videos and flying into canyons clips, all set to music. I've done a few of them myself using NASA images. I really enjoyed what you did here and I hope you make more of them.

I don't remember you from the old forum. What was your screen name back then?

I agree this was a good marriage between video presentation and music.  However, the song is very well done and can stand on it's own.  I enjoyed the humor in the video.  I know that there is supposed to be a relationship between dance and music but I am one of those very dense people that have never been able to figure it out.  Perhaps because I am indeed very clumsy.  I'm afraid that my dance moves would be more like that of the chimp.

Thanks for posting -- it was very well done and enjoyable. 

I love space videos and flying into canyons clips, all set to music. I've done a few of them myself using NASA images.

I do too, very cathartic for me 😊

I don't remember you from the old forum. What was your screen name back then?

It was g_randybrown

Edited by G Randy Brown
add

12 minutes ago, freddy j said:

I enjoyed the humor in the video. 

I didn't want anyone to think I was too serious about all the ballroom dancing and Dancing with the Stars clip so I wanted to break it up some 😁

Thanks very much for all the kind words guys, like I say it means a lot coming from other musicians/composers than family and friends.