VST Buzz BF Deals

cclarry

Just to make it easier, I copied this from VI:Control:

70% off “Barrage” by Hidden Path Audio - Normally €128 Now Only €38
87% off “Transfuser 2” by Air Music Tech - Normally €134 Now Only €18
50% off “Remnant Delay” by Creative Intent - Normally €44 Now Only €22
40% off “Super VHS” by Baby Audio - Normally €43 Now Only €26
50% off “Bass Master” by Loopmasters - Normally €88 Now Only €44
88% off “V-Station & Bass Station Bundle” by Novation - Normally €90 Now Only €11
80% off “Aurora Choir” by Aria Sounds - Normally €455 Now Only €89
87% off “Palindrome Sampler” by Glitchmachines - Normally €71 Now Only €9
95% off “Atheos” by Rigid Audio - Normally €116 Now Only €6
73% off “Reed200 Wurlitzer” by Sampleson - Normally €62 Now Only €17
25% off “Pro-C 2” by FabFilter - Normally €149 Now Only €112
74% off “drumatom2” by Accusonus - Normally €270 Now Only €69
54% off “SynthMaster One” by KV331 Audio - Normally €72 Now Only €33
50% off “reMIDI” by SongWish - Normally €34 Now Only €17
42% off “Scaler” by Plugin Boutique - Normally €45 Now Only €26
95% off “Union Synth” by SoundSpot - Normally €140 Now Only €7
90% off “The Orchestral Bundle” by Aria Sounds - Normally €672 Now Only €67
60% off “Drumvolution” by Wave Alchemy - Normally €171 Now Only €68
70% off “Tranzform” by Hidden Path Audio - Normally €89 Now Only €27
70% off “Vocal Splitter” by W.A Production - Normally €27 Now Only €8
86% off “Sektor” by Initial Audio - Normally €126 Now Only €18
55% off “smart:EQ 2” by Sonible - Normally €130 Now Only €59
91% off “Underscore” by StudioWeapon - Normally €230.99 Now Only €19.99
25% off “Pro-Q 3” by FabFilter - Normally €149 Now Only €112
50% off “Elevate Bundle” by Newfangled Audio - Normally €179 Now Only €89
70% off “SynthMaster Player” by KV331 Audio - Normally €26 Now Only €8

The Fabfilters were listed in the post I copied this from, but they're not on VSTBuzz.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 2

Underscore's big problem is the UI/Script/GUI doesn't really lend itself to being productive unless you are the guy that made it.  SampleLogic instruments cover the same ground but are far more usable.  Same with Output.  But none of them are <$25.  Underscore has such a long history (it was announced as being worth $1000 way back in the dark ages with more than one forum flamefest over that claim) but the instrument itself is now kind of dated.

If you have to stay with the low priced Kontakt full instrument bracket I'd say anything by Rigid Audio or Audioifer will get you a far more usable instrument.  SEQui2R might be available cheaply.    The DRONAR stuff is very usable for underscore.  CL-Projects instruments on Kontakt Hub are also very usable in this space even if they don't have all the arp features like you'd get in a SampleLogic/Output instrument.

Perhaps this v1.6 version is better.  The v1.5 version of Underscore is one of the most confusing Kontakt instruments.  The sounds aren't bad, but if the GUI/script isn't very usable it's just too hard to get at the sounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, Rigid Audio/Audiofier have some very useable good instruments (i.e. Cinematrix).  I've had SEQui2R for awhile now, but never really wrapped my head around it...should probably put it up for sale.

Never had any SampleLogic stuff, but heard good things about them.  

19 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Underscore's big problem is the UI/Script/GUI doesn't really lend itself to being productive unless you are the guy that made it.  SampleLogic instruments cover the same ground but are far more usable.  Same with Output.  But none of them are <$25.  Underscore has such a long history (it was announced as being worth $1000 way back in the dark ages with more than one forum flamefest over that claim) but the instrument itself is now kind of dated.

If you have to stay with the low priced Kontakt full instrument bracket I'd say anything by Rigid Audio or Audioifer will get you a far more usable instrument.  SEQui2R might be available cheaply.    The DRONAR stuff is very usable for underscore.  CL-Projects instruments on Kontakt Hub are also very usable in this space even if they don't have all the arp features like you'd get in a SampleLogic/Output instrument.

Perhaps this v1.6 version is better.  The v1.5 version of Underscore is one of the most confusing Kontakt instruments.  The sounds aren't bad, but if the GUI/script isn't very usable it's just too hard to get at the sounds.

Yeah, I see what you mean, though a concept like that for €20 is still an interesting prospect. I think I'll grab Atheos first tho. I'd love to grab the Riffendium series when they go on sale later on.

Morphestra 2 by Sample Logic

It's what you really want vs Underscore.  The new Underscore v1.6 version isn't really that much different.  They added a few more wav files and some presets to use them.  They also now include the manual and ARP presets they left out before, but it still expects you to edit the Kontakt instrument by hand to select things/etc.  Morphestra 2 is a monster of a cinematic synth.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

It's what you really want vs Underscore.  The new Underscore v1.6 version isn't really that much different.  They added a few more wav files and some presets to use them.  They also now include the manual and ARP presets they left out before, but it still expects you to edit the Kontakt instrument by hand to select things/etc.  Morphestra 2 is a monster of a cinematic synth.

just checking Matthew,  does your version actually say 1.6 or still say 1.5 (in the credits button) ?

It still says v1.5 when you click on the credits (after clicking on Global Settings).  But the file is different (binary compare) to the old one.  Oddly enough almost all the instrument NKI compare the same, which means they aren't using anything different.  So technically there may be no v1.6, since that would require them update every one of the NKI files and I'd imagine would be a huge amount of pain (which is why the whole way they designed this instrument is just bad).  So maybe they modified just the (LOAD THIS PATCH FIRST).nki, forgot to up the version number and left everything else the same.

Technically a handful of the instrument NKI have changed.

ST - Sausage Sustains Swell.nki
FX - Quickscratch.nki
FX - White Falls.nki
PR - Safeties Off.nki
SY - Acoustic Saviour.nki

And there are new ones for the new wav files:

ST - Synth Staccato.nki
GT - Acoustic Infinity Pad.nki
GT - Real Mutes.nki
FX - Pumping Noise Rise & Fall.nki
PR - Infinite Cymbals Menu.nki
PR - Infinite Shaker Menu.nki