PUSH - Free Synthesizer from Sampleson

Wibbles

I'm glad you brought that up.  Listening to the samples (or it could have been the video), I was thinking that I was hearing distortion and on some patches the "rice krispies" as you described ( I believe ).  Maybe it was noise that they were adding to the patch.  I'm going to give another listen

We will see.  I have downloaded it and will play with it later this week.

Syphus

7 hours ago, Syphus said:

I'm glad you brought that up.  Listening to the samples (or it could have been the video), I was thinking that I was hearing distortion and on some patches the "rice krispies" as you described ( I believe ).  Maybe it was noise that they were adding to the patch.  I'm going to give another listen

We will see.  I have downloaded it and will play with it later this week.

Syphus

Yeah, at first I thought it was a some warm dirty saturation added for character, but after cycling through some presets, I found that the rise krispies effect persisted. The standalone mode also doesn't seem to recognize my SD-50 in ASIO mode.

Edited by Freyja Grimaude-Valens

5 hours ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Yeah, at first I thought it was a some warm dirty saturation added for character, but after cycling through some presets, I found that the rise krispies effect persisted. The standalone mode also doesn't seem to recognize my SD-50 in ASIO mode.

Did not recognize my focusrite either . . .   Worked in DAW . . .   Still might find it useful somehow . . .     You get what you pay for - LOL

Syphus