Ample Sound - Electric Guitar v3 and Winter Sale

GaleOm

Hello everyone,

glad to announce the release of Ample Sound Electric Guitar III. Version 3 is a
major upgrade that is completely free if you are a previous owner of our electric guitars.
Simply login into your Ample Sound account: https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp and
download your new Instrument and Library.

1.jpg

New names:

-Ample Guitar G is now Ample Guitar LP
-Ample Guitar F to Ample Guitar SC
-Ample Guitar P to Ample Guitar Peregrine Falcon (The first bird inlay on PRS fingerboard)
-Ample Guitar Hollow to Ample Guitar Semi-Hollow
-Ample Guitar TC and Ample Metal Eclipse keep their current name

All Extensions (Electric Guitars) are now included, free, within their own main instrument along with new samples.

2.jpg

New Guitar AMP Simulator:

-Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple)
-Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800)
-Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120)
-65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb)
-57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe)

Also featuring 7 matching cabinets. Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57,
E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160

SPECIAL GIVEAWAY AND OVERVIEW VIDEO HERE!!!!!!!!!!

www.amplesound.net is also running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2020:

Full bundle (20 plugins) - 64% off.
Full guitar bundle (11 plugins) - 58% off.
Full bass bundle (7 plugins) - 52% off.
Electric guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
Acoustic guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
Metal bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
Electric bass bundle (4 plugins) - 49% off.
Acoustic bass bundle (2 plugins) - 33% off.
Single products - 20% off.
Expansions - 20% off

3.jpg

Best regards to All!
For support assistance please contact by email:  service@amplesound.net

Edited by Jason Morin
  • Thanks 3

These are very good plugins, and keep getting better. I got into an interesting conversation with newer musicians, but the bottom line was to the effect of "gear is expensive, requires care, tuning, storage and more skill to use and especially record properly... plugins are often far cheaper, never need tuning, "record" cleaner, can be adjusted after recording more easily and can be stored in far less space... it really comes down to what you really want to achieve, and how much you want to spend." I jumped onboard with AmpleSound last year because I needed a 12-string acoustic, and hate tuning them... even at FULL price, AG12 was $500 cheaper than the cheapest real 12-string I would have bought.

Also, for those interested, it is difficult to detemine % savings as you add plugins to your order, so I just updated a chart I made last year. The break point is at 3 plugins, and is pretty consistent regardless of "which" ones you choose. Note: The NON-sale version of this graph has the same curve, and is slightly steeper for the first part (0%, 16%, 33% for the first 3 versus 20%, 33%, 46% when on sale); but the second part is only 12% lower (more expensive) than the sale prices (basically, best "bang for the buck" is 3 in either case, but missing a sale will only cost you 12% more if you miss a sale cycle).

ASSaleSavings.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hmmmm..........I am needing a good steel string acoustic and clean sounding jazz guitar right now for some midi based jazz/orchestral arrangements. I have Komplete ultimate 10 and thought these would be covered, the acoustic is not, there are some electrics in Kontakt Factory but not great for clean. I have moved away from NI now because of their install procedure, no good for me with bad internet. Will have a look but if the install and authorization procedure is not clearly explained from the outset, I will pass.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:23 AM, Tezza said:

Nope, too expensive, the Taylor I was interested in but even with discount was US $135.00 which is AUS $200.00.

Just caught this. Click on "download," on AmpleSound's site. They have 3 free instruments there: Cloudrum, Lite Martin acoustic, and Lite P Bass. They are still very usable, but not fully functional. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mettelus said:

Just caught this. Click on "download," on AmpleSound's site. They have 3 free instruments there: Cloudrum, Lite Martin acoustic, and Lite P Bass. They are still very usable, but not fully functional. 

Love that free P-Bass. It's in all my templates & I use it  at the start of creating all my projects.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:24 AM, mettelus said:

Thamks Mettelus, have tried the Amplesound lite stuff but didn't really like it, sounded thin to me. Might be ok in a mix but I need something more upfront.

I'm still using the 2.n.n versions of my guitars/bass! First I don't like that the whole plugin interface has been bloated with a lot of functions that I newer use (although I would like to use the amp page 😄) and there's no way to get rid of it (you have always to check if those cheap stomps are off)! Second when I tried to download version 3 I was really shocked about the sample library sizes, they have even exceeded the 4GB limit, that means I cannot copy the installers with an USB medium to my offline computer and also on my internet connection it is a pain to download such monsters!!! 😠  I was very satisfied with the older samples, saw no need to have disk fillers!

Hi Guys,

I've installed V3 on my new computer as well as the bass and the accoustic guitar. I was using before V2. V3 is working fine as a standalone but when I'm using cakewalk the VST is installing in my project, I can play the guitar, BUT I cannot opened the interface : the screen that pops up is blank therefore I cannot change the instruments set-up and when I close it, cakewalk freezes. The bass and the accoustic are working fine. I'm on windows10 8GB RAM. Any idea of the problem? Thanks

• 5 months later...