East West Installation Center updated to 1.3.6

cclarry

33 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Does Aparillo is free to keep for those that register Composer Cloud X?

I don't know, installation and authorization is via Installation Centre so I assume the license is tied to your composer cloud subscription. It looks like you need to update installation centre before installing Aparillo even though it appears as a download before the update. My first download failed to install.

It seems like a nice synth, the GUI is a bit weird and uses odd terminology so it will take a while to learn to edit, but its NKS compatible which is useful for auditioning the many presets. Its synths like this where the sound previews come in really useful.

5 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I don't know, installation and authorization is via Installation Centre so I assume the license is tied to your composer cloud subscription. It looks like you need to update installation centre before installing Aparillo even though it appears as a download before the update. My first download failed to install.

It seems like a nice synth, the GUI is a bit weird and uses odd terminology so it will take a while to learn to edit, but its NKS compatible which is useful for auditioning the many presets. Its synths like this where the sound previews come in really useful.

I wrote to Eastwest. They confirmed that Apparillo is valid only during the subscription.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1