Overloud Mark Studio

cclarry

35 minutes ago, Mesh said:

As good as Mark Studio is, I doubt there'll be such a huge demand like Portal was. Output products rarely ever go on sale for that cheap and the demand was there. ;)

That's all well and good. But MF told me there was "an error" with the pricing.  If they ran out, they should still honor the orders that they accepted and took money for.  But that's just me I guess.  Honestly, I don't really care much about Portal, I was getting it as a present for my son.  It's the business practice that I take issue with...

• Like 1

Yeah, I completely agree Mibby. They shouldn't be taking the money if they don't have an available license. If they were given only an x amount of licenses, that's all they should sell  and I'm sure it's easy for them to keep track....x-1 for each sale.  

I went to MF and saw it for $29.00.  I had to edit my  credit card because they had an older  CC there.  When I went back to add the software to my cart, the item was updated to read,  "We're sorry-this item is unavailable."   1 minute it took me to update my CC information ....., GEEEZ,  😣

Currently $65.09 U.S.  from Overloud's website.

Edited by jesse g