Applied Acoustics (AAS) Thanksgiving up to 60% off Sale

ZincT

7 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

You forgot to mention that they put together custom bundles based on what you don't have already.  They put together a "Complete Your Collection" package for everything I didn't have, a few 6 packs for $49.50 and a few 3-packs for $27.50.  Very nice.

OK thanks. I have added some more detail to my post. They did a custom 8 pack for me for $62 which looks great value. 

• Like 1

I love AAS but I'm a little disappointed by this sale.   I have everything they sell except for the two upgrades and Lounge Lizard.  I didn't buy the upgrades because I was waiting for BF. 

The price to complete my bundle before this sale was $99 and now it is $99.   They didn't discount it one cent.

But they are a great company, so I will call and maybe they will work something out for me, as I am a pretty good customer. I have paid full price for many expansions they handed out like bubble gum later on.    They tend to be unyielding about their upgrade prices though. 

Don't forget that if you write them, they should allow you to swap any duplicate libraries you have for the new ones. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I love AAS but I'm a little disappointed by this sale.   The price to complete my bundle before this sale was $99 and now it is $99.   They didn't discount it one cent.

That's the one thing I noticed this year. The price to "complete my bundle" is the same as last year despite upgrading from VA-2 Session to full VA-3 and buying a few sound packs since then.

Edited by ZincT

This is the first time I've seen them offer a bundle to upgrade your sound packs.  I've already got all the software but never got the complete sound pack thing.  The price was reasonable so I went ahead and did it.  I should have gotten them to exchange all those duplicates I got from bundles and waited for the free xmas pack first, but I figure this was close enough.

Now if they would just bring back Tasman with a new modern GUI...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fleer said:

You won’t be able to pick your Xmas freebie, B-one ;)

They would probably allow you to get their next soundpack for free.

2 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

This is the first time I've seen them offer a bundle to upgrade your sound packs.  I've already got all the software but never got the complete sound pack thing.  The price was reasonable so I went ahead and did it.  I should have gotten them to exchange all those duplicates I got from bundles and waited for the free xmas pack first, but I figure this was close enough.

Now if they would just bring back Tasman with a new modern GUI...

They told me a while ago that they were working on this. I could get 17 libraries for 110$ (Canadian dollars)

12 hours ago, Fleer said:

Tell me about the chromosomes I don’t have. Edith tells me all the time. 

Well, the mommy has String Studio and Chromosome and Ultra Analog and the daddy only has String Studio and Chromosome. So after an evening of wine tasting down at the gas station, after the Sommelier screws the cap back on the last bottle, the daddy starts to get some ideas...

• Haha 2