Neural DSP BF deal on !!

Zo

On 12/1/2019 at 1:44 PM, Zo said:

Guyz , are you darkglass owner , don't think that we lose to much subs in this ? no mattaer what i do can't get the deepness i have with softube WT 800 , i get the grit missing from softube but losing deepness , even with paralaxx , it's better but still missing !!

Perhaps you're right, you shouldnt buy it 😁😂

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Perhaps you're right, you shouldnt buy it 😁😂

lol i bougth bougth parallax and darkglass lol but still didn't authorised those , i'm testing and will keep what i feel right ;)   if i reselle them at 50 % pretty sure people will buy them ...i hope lol

One thing i love about those is that i don't have jump of certain frequencies sometime i can have on other amp sim ....

Edited by Zo

Guyz , are you darkglass owner , don't think that we lose to much subs in this ? no mattaer what i do can't get the deepness i have with softube WT 800 , i get the grit missing from softube but losing deepness , even with paralaxx , it's better but still missing !!

Ok, seriously now, I just tested this again. Not losing subs (although all I am doing is testing it with my Squier Vintage Modified 5 strings bass).
Tested with and without a cab, and with cab sounds super super full (bass wise). I don't use the DRIVE section at all.
My bass+clean DArkglass signal is hot enough to cut through the mix, plus the Drive section just messes up with my awesome tone.
Pro tip: I found thanks to downloading and installing the Waves PRS (which is a pos): first time using it a window pops up telling me I should use a pedal in bypass to buffer the signal, I was "wtf", omg, really? and not directly into the interface. I researched more and omg it's true!!! No wonder my bass (guitars not that noticeable except on the high strings) sounded muddy (guitars sound muddy AND thin) now I found the holy grail of tone... my GUITARS/bass but all this time I just needed to put in the signal chain a BOSS pedal (I used a Metal zone in bypass ofc, I had an Overdrive Distortion too but they sound different, even in bypass, yes, not all of them sound the same).
WHY DOESN'T AMPLITUBE, SCHUFFMAN, NEMBRINI, ETC, TELL US ABOUT THIS GUITAR PLAYERs... sigh... it's like night and day.
This info should be on every wall on this planet, literally... sigh...

https://www.bossus.com/blog/2014/06/24/true-bypass-vs-buffered-effects-pedals/

HiZ inputs are a total fail....

Tested again, perhaps you are right ;( Tell them so they fix it :P

lol nah you're right the drive make losing a lot of sub lows but it's not inteded to that those guyz are metal head for sure .... even the fuzz sounds washy like metal amps not groollll like an ampeg or fender ....

i did a blind test death match and the winner is lol softube bass room lol

1 minute ago, Zo said:

lol nah you're right the drive make losing a lot of sub lows but it's not inteded to that those guyz are metal head for sure .... even the fuzz sounds washy like metal amps not groollll like an ampeg or fender ....

i did a blind test death match and the winner is lol softube bass room lol

Awesome! I have that one too! ;) Did you test Mark 2 Studio too? That one is my fave :P

Just now, Carlos said:

Awesome! I have that one too! ;) Did you test Mark 2 Studio too? That one is my fave :P

lol i'm afraid to test it lol and be like why the fff.... did i bougth all those lol but the workflow is such a pain , i requested an update i urged them because i said this proudct deserves it but still nothing  ... the day they wiull offer the type of workflow neural or IK proposes ...it will be  a killa !!!

Carlos did ya find online someone using darkgalss or parallax on clean tones ?

No matter what i do , i always have this  Gallien-Krueger® MB150™  type of bass (amp witch i don't like at alll ) until i de active cabinets and sometime drive

Edited by Zo

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

lol i'm afraid to test it lol and be like why the fff.... did i bougth all those lol but the workflow is such a pain , i requested an update i urged them because i said this proudct deserves it but still nothing  ... the day they wiull offer the type of workflow neural or IK proposes ...it will be  a killa !!!

Don't test it or you'll end up buying it. The way some cabs react to low notes is just incomparable to any other one I've tested. Workflow? Supereasy, I just have 6 presets for each cab with the settings I like the most (1 preset per cab). I turn on the cabinet if needed, easy.

Just now, Carlos said:

Don't test it or you'll end up buying it. The way some cabs react to low notes is just incomparable to any other one I've tested. Workflow? Supereasy, I just have 6 presets for each cab with the settings I like the most (1 preset per cab). I turn on the cabinet if needed, easy.

Dude i have it already ahahahah

6 minutes ago, melodeath said:

Is the group buy still going? I'm about to buy Parallax but would love to hop in a group if possible.

No more group buy did the last yesturday but if i sell my parallax i will contact you if you don't have yet at that time ;)

16 minutes ago, Zo said:

No more group buy did the last yesturday but if i sell my parallax i will contact you if you don't have yet at that time ;)

Thanks for the offer. I think I will just buy because I definitely want it and sounds like you're not sure yet haha

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zo said:

Carlos did ya find online someone using darkgalss or parallax on clean tones ?

No matter what i do , i always have this  Gallien-Krueger® MB150™  type of bass (amp witch i don't like at alll ) until i de active cabinets and sometime drive

Sorry missed this post