Neural DSP BF deal on !!

Zo

5 hours ago, hillyard said:

I'll take Nolly + Darkglass if slots are available.

2 hours ago, teclark7 said:

I'll take Plini if spot available

1 hour ago, Toffo said:

Hey Zo, long time lurker, first time poster. Offer is too good to pass up if you're doing a second round. I'd like to grab all 3 Archetypes (you only live once lol)

I think The King's influence has finally rubbed off on me haha This Black Friday has been too good.

OK guyz i'm doing another batch so sum up :

ORDER 1 :

Zo : Nolly 

Ashay Arekar : NTS + Nolly

MArc : Nolly

CArlos : DarkGlass

hillyard : Nolly + Darkglass

ORDER 2 : 

Zo : Plini or Abasi and maybe another one 

teclark7 : PLINI

Toffo : NOLLY PLINI and ABASI 

Monomox : X

Siddharth Garg : Nolly + Nameless

If someone is not sure in order 1 i will put Toffo or teclark there and then proceed this one ...

GUYZ please double check whaqt i posted @Toffo are those the 3 you're talking about ?

Pending

Christian : ?

Edited by Zo

7 minutes ago, Monomox said:

I'll buy one for sure. I demoed Plini and Abasi last night. I'll give Nolly a try today. So put me for X. 

OK homie

EDITED

Edited by Zo

I'm a fan of Nolly Plini and Abasi and that's clouding my judgement but that's the idea right (from Neural DSP' s perspective)? I'm a big Abasi fan but Nolly's suite is probably the best value for your buck or at least the most flexible. 

Decisions, decisions 

7 minutes ago, Monomox said:

I'm a fan of Nolly Plini and Abasi and that's clouding my judgement but that's the idea right (from Neural DSP' s perspective)? I'm a big Abasi fan but Nolly's suite is probably the best value for your buck or at least the most flexible. 

Decisions, decisions 

No rush , don t judge by the guyz names , i don t know none of them and don t give a d ... about that ... the thing i will do right now is to fire tracks and tweak , and the fastest and more fonsistent will win ...as simple as dat ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Siddharth Garg said:

Hey Zo, I've joined the forum today after following your thread closely. Thank you for doing this - a great way of saving some much needed cash for the best plugins on the market. 

Could you please add me for two - Nolly and Nameless? I do have Paypal. Thanks!!

Waoh ...might be for a third order ..... lol

I'm cooling guyz take your time ..... i'm also testing stuff ...and still need to test darkglass ..because of Carlos lol 

So how it goes i might do a first order on all Nolly's maybe for exemple ....

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Siddharth Garg said:

Oh, I guess you have 1 left? Just Nameless will be ok then; I'll go for more if there's a 3rd order, lol. 

I have tried almost every plugin in 2019, and haven't been able to replicate that crushing tone yet :)

Try Nembrini stuff they're great also specially with tones (IR) and also that STL tones  stuff , also crunch in IK are plenty , Dr Z and Orange are my fave in that area ... the chandler from PA is great when you use you're on IR , noticed guyz that you can use Archetype IR alone :!!:!!!!

31 minutes ago, Zo said:

I'm cooling guyz take your time ..... i'm also testing stuff ...and still need to test darkglass ..because of Carlos lol 

So how it goes i might do a first order on all Nolly's maybe for exemple ....

To me, molding the tone of the Bass WITHOUT the cabinet sounds stellar and full. No need for cabs (which I find change the tone in a muddy way, even if this one is so much better than I've heard before). Meaty/body and cuts through the mix (once I get my tone, I lower the volume 20 db or more, and you can hear it perfectly).

36 minutes ago, Zo said:

Try Nembrini stuff they're great also specially with tones (IR) and also that STL tones  stuff , also crunch in IK are plenty , Dr Z and Orange are my fave in that area ... the chandler from PA is great when you use you're on IR , noticed guyz that you can use Archetype IR alone :!!:!!!!

Nembrini looks great, any particular ones that you like?.. Currently using Overloud TH-U which also sounds amazing with my Ownhammer impulses (Heavy Hitter 2), especially their clean/crunch models are spot on. (They have a deal going on, worth checking). I tried all the Neural plugins though - they sound much better for the high-gain stuff, though harder to get them mix-ready. 

I tried STL Will Putney, loved that - my wallet is going to hate me :)

I thought Parallax was the same as Darkglass, but with ease of use and a cab section (that can be bypassed), but I may be wrong..

Ok.. count me out. 

That's self-control. I could buy something from this deal but I'm not a collector and I've already cleaned up at the Nembrini 80% off sale (which just ended two days ago) and would have done the same even if this Nueral sale was going on at the same time. I won't lie it's hard to pass this deal up, but I've got Nembrini's Marshall, Soldano, The Boss (Marshall Guv'nor) and PSA1000 plus some great IRs and other top of the line outboard pedal vsts etc, and for my particular requirements I'm already more than set w/ some of the best stuff available on the market. The thing about these types of suites -- and that includes these Neural suites, which imo are the best suites of their kind on the market -- is that they're self-contained and designed to be *fully utilized* in order to get the best out of them. I like Nembrini stuff because it's hands down every bit as good as Nueral's except it's single high-end pieces rather than a handful of things in a suite and I can match them up w/ my own choice of outboard gear and not have to use or turn off features I don't want/like in a suite.

But those are just my particular requirements, and I'm prioritizing and exercising self-control because this deal is temping af but I'm gonna let it skate by.

That said, anyone in the market for the best d@mn amp suites available Neural is the company and *this* is the deal you need to get in on quickly. As for me, I won't regret not getting anything from this deal; I regret not wanting anything from it.

**bows to the applause and standing ovation of his self-consoling concession speech over a d@mn plugin**

Edited by Christian Jones
forgot to cross a T