Neural DSP BF deal on !!

Zo

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Have you tried paralax ?

Yes, tried them all already. Paralax was kind of meh, and I hate distortion (the kind of distortion that comes within it). For distortion, the new Kush sounds amazing (on the video). If I want to add distortion for mixing, Vertigo VSM-3 is sooo much better (Plugin Alliance).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

So I fked up? Sigh, the one you told me was great is EQ 495, not the 84, lol, too bad, I got confused because in the video showing them off is the same guy, lol.

nah they're both great ..... for color and cojones : EQ 84 is one of my fav and the cue is a superb addition , drive spot on .....the 495 is a smooth operator , way less agressive ...think neve versus pultec ...bax ...ect ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Zo, it's NTS and Nolly for me. Just revisited your video and pushed me to Nolly.... And yup, I do have PayPal

lol be sure to try those , and also watch this guyz videos ..

Just now, Christian Jones said:

So they're capping it at 7 and if you buy, say, 8 plugs then it starts over and the 8th one counts as one plugin and thus isn't discounted at 50% off? If so that's.. weird 

Don t know but i can do another batch of seven if you guyz need ... 

Hey Zo, long time lurker, first time poster. Offer is too good to pass up if you're doing a second round. I'd like to grab all 3 Archetypes (you only live once lol)

I think The King's influence has finally rubbed off on me haha This Black Friday has been too good.

I demo'd them last night and they were all quite good in their own right, but I think I'll pass up on this. I do have quite a few amp sims and I'm going to work on getting better results with what I've got.....still, the GAS is strong on this. ;)   

Good luck all!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

What have you decided for yourself is the best of these guitar amps, if you could only have one? 

If i had to get only one : Nolly , even the clean and the crunch is exellent , plini is diffrent , warmer and like more meat , but this could be the cabinets alone , Nolly made his own impulses and this guy is no joke when it come s to this ...