Neural DSP BF deal on !!

Zo

1 hour ago, Zo said:

No problem guyz my head on arturia stuff so just tell me guyz , take your time and feel zero pressure  .... it's a serious purchase ... 

Any one using paralax? 

I thought about Paralax, but that thing it does that I think is it's specialty/selling point, which is parallel processing of two amp sounds (one for dirt and the other for clean foundation) I already do on my own w/ the Brainworx Ampeg VR and I have way more flexibility that way because I'm not bound to whatever fuzz/distortion they give you in Paralax, though Paralax is self-contained but in any case I've already made my bass amp decisions when I bought the Ampeg. Same for the guitar amps, which is why I'll likely not get anything from this deal. If they had had these sales earlier in the year I may have made different decisions. 

(did you ever sort out your missing Arturia presets?) 

Edited by Christian Jones

14 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I thought about Paralax, but that thing it does that I think is it's specialty/selling point, which is parallel processing of two amp sounds (one for dirt and the other for clean foundation) I already do on my own w/ the Brainworx Ampeg VR and I have way more flexibility that way because I'm not bound to whatever fuzz/distortion they give you in Paralax, though Paralax is self-contained but in any case I've already made my bass amp decisions when I bought the Ampeg. Same for the guitar amps, which is why I'll likely not get anything from this deal. If they had had these sales earlier in the year I may have made different decisions. 

(did you ever sort out your missing Arturia presets?) 

Thks for the feedback ... i'm in touch with the support with Arturia but it's super slow .... boucning from french guyz to other langages lol so i have to go explain the thing again ... i basicallly isolated everything for them even the versions working and not , the behavior , the data base builder not working ect .... i leave them here ...

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

I'll let you know by tomorrow around this time - though, likely I'm out. But I didn't have time to demo stuff today but I can tomorrow afternoon. Feel free to order w/o me though. 

No Problem ;)

Ok, tested them all! So far the one I liked the most is...... DARKGLASS! ULTRA! (I don't need the Drive section though, or just a touch, "clean" section sounds amazing for my dumb bass sound, it makes it alive /works as great as the Ignite Amps free Bass amp vst SHB-1, but cleaner). Once I found my tone, I duplicated the instance so they stacked, 1st instance 100% of course, 2nd instance just 7% mixed in, needed a little more highs or something. AWESOME.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Ok, count me in, DARKGLASS Ultra so far please. Yes, I have paypal, are you crazy! :PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Damn you Carlos i was like Darkglass , nah , no need for that lol !!!

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

You told me this one is great right? Overloud Gem EQ84? Just bought it (17 bucks!) Sweeeet.

They're all great , just when i'm trying to not buy stuff i really don't need lol the problem is the pirce is great and i have no more demo !!! to be sure ....

7 minutes ago, Zo said:

Damn you Carlos i was like Darkglass , nah , no need for that lol !!!

Also, I think of it this way: I think guitars and basses weren't meant to be plugged in to an interface, so in my case they sound muddy, lifeless, because perhaps they don't sound like going through and amp/preamp stage as in a real guitar combo or guitar amp, so this Darkglass makes it feel/sound like it's going through one. Just as the Guitar Amps (neuraldsp) make guitars sound as if they go throuh a real amp. It's like suddenly they signal has life into it. 

Just now, Carlos said:

Also, I think of it this way: I think guitars and basses weren't meant to be plugged in to an interface, so in my case they sound muddy, lifeless, because perhaps they don't sound like going through and amp/preamp stage as in a real guitar combo or guitar amp, so this Darkglass makes it feel/sound like it's going through one. Just as the Guitar Amps (neuraldsp) make guitars sound as if they go throuh a real amp. It's like suddenly they signal has life into it. 

Have you tried paralax ?