Neural DSP BF deal on !!

Zo

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

I didn't like Nolly's high gain amp. I'll demo Nameless today. I don't really like any modern high gain amp. But the first two amps in Nolly I thought were cool but I don't know if they justified buying the whole thing just for those. 

Christian same here but the 2 first are worth 60 E imho ;) and the  FX rocks as welle as the cab that can be used match or not ...

54 minutes ago, Monomox said:

OK, so this is what I'm thinking. It's quite possible that this "group buy" scheme doesn't work right? It's possible that all licenses from a single purchase are tied to the same iLok account, no? I'd be surprised if the had the "group buy" model in mind when they devised this promo. What are you guys' thoughts?

Nope , licences coming via email .... confirmed via Neural DSP guyz

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Zo : PLini + Nolly

Not to discourage you if that's what you want to do, but are you sure buying both of those wouldn't be a bit redundant? Admittedly I've only demoed Nolly of the two, but I've read that if you had Nolly then you aren't missing much w/ Plini. That's just what I've read though and haven't verified it for myself. I suppose if you've demoed both you can determine that for yourself. 

Either way I think I'm out though. I am in the market for a great non-suite clean amp and will likely be getting Matchlock for $29 in a day or two. I really liked the clean amp in Nolly. I'll test it again, but I doubt I'll get it just for that. 

1 minute ago, Christian Jones said:

Not to discourage you if that's what you want to do, but are you sure buying both of those wouldn't be a bit redundant? Admittedly I've only demoed Nolly of the two, but I've read that if you had Nolly then you aren't missing much w/ Plini. That's just what I've read though and haven't verified it for myself. I suppose if you've demoed both you can determine that for yourself. 

Either way I think I'm out though. I am in the market for a great non-suite clean amp and will likely be getting Matchlock for $29 in a day or two. I really liked the clean amp in Nolly. I'll test it again, but I doubt I'll get it just for that. 

Plini clean is fuller thant nolly , nolly is more mix ready , second amp in  plini is dope , as well as nolly 2 one too ./... heavy tones in Plini isn't crazy but ,nolly ones are great ....

So basically the amps i'm gonna use is plini 1/2 Noly 1/ 2 and 3 /4 otpionnaly ...

Matchlock  ? don't know this 

59 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Are you trying to do all this today? 

Sooner better but all good guyz take your time of course

I'm testing ABASI and the thing that is missing in ither is here : Blend !!! dammm it adds so much and so easy to implement !!! 

3 hours ago, Zo said:

OK So  :

Zo : PLini + Nolly

MArc : Nolly

Christian : ?

Monomox : ?

CArlos : ?

Mesh : ?

Zo, I'll have to demo this first...hopefully tonight if not tomorrow. If you do have to get it right away, go ahead and get it without me. 

Just now, Mesh said:

Zo, I'll have to demo this first...hopefully tonight if not tomorrow. If you do have to get it right away, go ahead and get it without me. 

No problem guyz my head on arturia stuff so just tell me guyz , take your time and feel zero pressure  .... it's a serious purchase ... 

Any one using paralax ?