Overloud BF Sale

cclarry

51 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I assume TH-3 Cakewalk is an "Edition", but can't swear to it

FWI - for me - the CW versions haven't counted towards any sort of upgrades yet.  I've been trying.  Overloud has been on my radar since the Cakewalk fiasco and the classy way they treated their Cakewalk customers.  But their price point just hasn't hit the "no-brainer" level yet. I would really love to pick up some more of their plugins though, especially the LA and the 670.  Thinking hard about the EQ84 because I really like the EQ550...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChazEd said:

Thanks for pointing this out!  Turns out, I had 1000 Loyalty Points from signing up for their newsletter a while back. I changed them to a "voucher" for around $6.  Then I put the EQ84 into my "bag"...  We're talking $15 and change for this here beautiful EQ here folks!  Woo hoo! Then I went to check out, entered the code and BAM!!

..."Enter a valid discount code or gift card"    

😟

User error? Anyone else having problems cashing in their Loyalty Points?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mesh said:

Yes, I had the same issue. I opened a chat and told them the issue....he sorted it out and gave me a new code.

Support got back to me overnight and gave me a new code. He said there is a known issue with the codes right now and they are working on fixing it. Purchase made.  :)

• Like 3