Overloud BF Sale

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Unless you are EU citizen. In such case they will add VAT to the price...

Yes, unfortunately.

I'm not in the EU so lucky me 😁

Just bought the Comp670.

Some people say it's a faithful emulation of the original Fairchild.

Just now, Mesh said:

BTW, $59 isn't a bad upgrade price for TH-U roooight?....(just convincing myself here).

I believe it is very nice price.

Just friendly warning ;) It could lead to very painful for you wallet consequences if you liked RIG things... It drained out me quite a lot 😕

• Like 2

"Has anybody tried using one of the TH-U upgrades for upgrading from TH3 Cakewalk?"

it's $67.50 at Time Space...just select Upgrade from TH-3 Edition...
I assume TH-3 Cakewalk is an "Edition", but can't swear to it
https://www.timespace.com/products/overloud-th-u-full-guitar-amp-simulator?variant=31124386775153

Edited by cclarry

1 minute ago, Mesh said:

Thanks GaleOm.

Wow, $40 US?  Now we're talking!!

@Piotr: I'm afraid I'm waaay too deep into that painful RIG  acquisition syndrome.

But are you aware they will produce tens of them and will systematically feed on us ? ;)

I wrote to them mail to suggest of creating some bundle packs for RIGs.... While currently they are selling very well, market for RIGs is limited only for THU users so sooner or later users will stop buying so many of them because of awareness of total money spent :)

I stopped after ...  - well I am shamed even think how many I bought last year :(

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Piotr said:

But are you aware they will produce tens of them and will systematically feed on us ? ;)

I wrote to them mail to suggest of creating some bundle packs for RIGs.... While currently they are selling very well, market for RIGs is limited only for THU users so sooner or later users will stop buying so many of them because of awareness of total money spent :)

I stopped after ...  - well I am shamed even think how many I bought last year :(

I'm afraid so, my wallet is like a funnel for GAS/RAS.

That's a very good idea for the bundle packs (since I've still to start with TH-U). Will hold off on buying ( a whole lot) for the moment. :ph34r:

• Like 2