Flurry68

bjornpdx

What was the 59th version like?  9_9 Hey, just trying out some of these discount emoji. Plural of emoji, emojii?

Your tune is cool and swirly. 

What's on the master bus? For me some elements are  getting smooshed into a two-dimensional plane. Is there a "glue" compressor or something? I dunno.  Is there a master bus eq that's removing the highs with an eq? I listened on headphones, and definitely appreciated the panning.

Glad to know there are others with 60 versions. Is there less fancy master bus processing on version #15? might be worth a revisit, just to check. Anyway, very nice flow of a tune here.

For fun, the next Soundcloud song of yours was "The Promise You Made" - great tune, and mix depth aplenty. A good reference I think for "Flurry68" . . .

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

Daryl, Douglas, Steve, Amicus
Thanks for listening.

Tom,
Man you are really good noticing these things. I really liked one of the presets on Arturia CS 80 but to me it had this annoying screeching kind of distortion around 4400Hz so I eq'd that out. Maybe that's what you're noticing? It was just on the one track though.
I'm seeing an audiologist about this weird distortion I'm hearing only in my left ear that no one else seems to hear.