nuthin you can do

Jesse Screed

I used to think of your stuff as Zappaesque, but really, you have a style and sound all your own.  Didn't know whether I wanted to laugh or groove while I listened.  Love the weird sound effects throughout.  Seriously, if you're not doing so already, you should try to market this.  There just might be a niche market for it.  Zappa did it and it worked for him.

🙂John B

• Like 1

Wow, I’m not sure what the time signature is, but I think this is one of your best. I mentioned Wild Man Fischer one time, but Jesse is getting way sophisticated (or I’m just finally starting to “get” it). You know when Beefhart offered Frank a place in the band, Frank responded “I don’t think I can cut the charts Don!”. Ditto! I’m a fan (and an owner of a ton of Zappa vinyl, not to mention the good Captain, The GTO’s)

Rock on Jesse (or whatever your genre is)

Tom

One of your best Jesseeeee!!!  The drums on this are excellent.  The vocals are nicely up front on this song and the mix is also one of your best.  Time signatures - what's that ---- I was once told mine were 6.74/8.25.

Keep 'em coming pal.   Your in your niche and I'm loving it.