Emotional Meltdown

Bajan Blue

Excellent!!!  I just love that bass punching throughout the entire song.  The vocals are excellent and the rest of the instrumentation and the arrangement perfectly carry the song along (including those great guitar leads).  You have been posting some terrific music .  I hope that the album is doing well.  It deserves attention.

I agree with all above.  This is an excellent piece of work in both the song and video. I have a hard time deciding which of your songs I like best.   They are all so great.  Well produced and performed.  Best of luck on your album.  May it go double platinum.

🙂❤️John B

On 11/23/2019 at 10:33 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Another fine track and video! Boy can she sing. A lot going on here, I am impressed. Just as Freddy said, hope the album does well, you certainly deserve it!

Tom

Tom.

Thanks, yes Gina is a great vocalist - very lucky to have her!!

Nigel

On 11/24/2019 at 6:12 PM, Lynn said:

Nigel, I just listened to this and "Somebody To Love" for the umpteenth time and just marvel and the professionalism in both the music and video.  I love your music, which is some of the freshest around, and wish success for you all.  Thanks again for your kind words on my song.

Lynn

Thanks for the  great comments - really appreciate your views on our music

Nigel

On 11/24/2019 at 9:07 PM, Johnbee58 said:

I agree with all above.  This is an excellent piece of work in both the song and video. I have a hard time deciding which of your songs I like best.   They are all so great.  Well produced and performed.  Best of luck on your album.  May it go double platinum.

🙂❤️John B

Hi John

I hope the album goes double Platinum as well, then I could give up work and do full time music!!!!!!  Thanks for the kind comments, always appreciated

Nigel

On 11/25/2019 at 12:32 AM, amiller said:

Excellent song...mesmerizing video.  Great job!😊👍

Andy

Thanks for the comments re the videos -   we have done videos for every  track   on this album, 12 in total!! I hope you like them all

Nigel

On 11/25/2019 at 12:42 AM, bjornpdx said:

Nigel
Cool song. I'm really impressed by the sheer professionalism of your work.  👍

Bjorn

Thanks for the comments - we really do try hard to be the best we can be - glad you enjoyed it

Nigel

15 hours ago, congalocke said:

The bass sounds awesome. Great vocals, nice delay...everything seems to add to the song.

I got to the end and was waiting for it to break back in to song.

What's that old saying - always leave them wanting more!!!!!

Thanks for listening and the very kind comments - appreciated

Nigel

• Like 1