The Cthulhu Collection

kitekrazy

7 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I didn't get the preset mentality on these music creator things.  Why not just buy midi files or export the ones you create?

Because it's faster to use a preset than to create one?

I agree somewhat, but presets are also a good base to use as a starter when doing your own stuff.

Why reinvent the wheel, when you can pay someone else to do it for you?

I just tried importing them and Cthulhu reads it in and sets it all up across the keyboard.  Kind of nice actually.  Looking at my MIDI collection I seem to have the fully FeelMySound collection, but I don't remember buying it.  Perhaps it was all free before.  Their PDF/pages with pictures of all the chords are really handy though.  There are a bunch of MIDI helper plugins these days that might help you explore some of the odd scales.  Scalar has a bunch of nice choices with hints on the type of scale it is/etc.  But it's not the only one.

Edited by Matthew Sorrels

7 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I just tried importing them and Cthulhu reads it in and sets it all up across the keyboard.  Kind of nice actually.  Looking at my MIDI collection I seem to have the fully FeelMySound collection, but I don't remember buying it.  Perhaps it was all free before.  Their PDF/pages with pictures of all the chords are really handy though.  There are a bunch of MIDI helper plugins these days that might help you explore some of the odd scales.  Scalar has a bunch of nice choices with hints on the type of scale it is/etc.  But it's not the only one.

Hks , yep i saw scalar , i own Nora as well witch is deeeeeeeeep ..... 

• Like 1