How do I change the output of my drum template while keeping the drum names

Bevan

Question

5jna4PE.png

I installed this track template some time ago, but it makes piano sounds instead of the drums. Changing the output on the midi track to Addictive Drums works, butr removes all the drum names in the step sequencer and replaces them with notes instead. I'd like to find a way to keep the drum names as well.

Changing the out port for each In note from Microsoft GS to AD2 works, but I have to do it for each and every note separately, how can I do this for every note and save it to work for every project?

Edited by Bhav

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, Bhav said:

Changing the out port for each In note from Microsoft GS to AD2 works, but I have to do it for each and every note separately, how can I do this for every note and save it to work for every project?

If AD2 is the only synth in the project, the fastest way is deselect the MS GS Wavetable synth in preferences. The drum map will automatically change to the only other available synth.

Leave the MS GS Wavetable disabled in CbB. Use TTS-1 for GM sounds.

Here is the documented way to bulk change output ports using the drum map manager.

Adding the drum map after adding the synth should prevent the need to change port assignments.