Tone Empire BF Sale

cclarry

Any coupons King? I am gonna buy this one, it's amazing (better than any EQ I have tried on vocals: Any Tracks5, Any AA, even Pensado's (way better I think this one), better than Gem EQ's (overloud)). Spent hours testing, and found (again) this beauty. Sonically is another planet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

Any coupons King? I am gonna buy this one, it's amazing (better than any EQ I have tried on vocals: Any Tracks5, Any AA, even Pensado's (way better I think this one), better than Gem EQ's (overloud)). Spent hours testing, and found (again) this beauty. Sonically is another planet.

Yeah, that EQ sounds really good....I'm also thinking of getting this. 

How long is it going to be on sale?

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1

On drums, I tested from Acustica Audio: Ruby (Best), Azure, Pink, Navy, Diamond Color EQ 3 (prob. 2nd best), Pensado, then I got tired of downloading trials :P
from Tracks 5 (IK Multimedia): Classic EQ, British and White channel, EQ-PA, EQ-PB, Linear Phase, Master EQ, One, they all sound nice more One and the Classic,
Overloud's Gem EQ84 and 550...

All volume match leveled and same settings (160 boost notch/ 300 cut notch/ 7k lots of it / 8.2 boost notch)

Then I put this baby on (before I make the settings the same, plus air band, raised the volume a bit to match levels), bang! Silk and glue and punch and whatever good you can think of :P

I tested on vocals too just some AA ones plus Tracks 5 ones and Overlouds and Softube's... Black Q to the rescue 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Carlos said:

On drums, I tested from Acustica Audio: Ruby (Best), Azure, Pink, Navy, Diamond Color EQ 3 (prob. 2nd best), Pensado, then I got tired of downloading trials :P
from Tracks 5 (IK Multimedia): Classic EQ, British and White channel, EQ-PA, EQ-PB, Linear Phase, Master EQ, One, they all sound nice more One and the Classic,
Overloud's Gem EQ84 and 550...

All volume match leveled and same settings (160 boost notch/ 300 cut notch/ 7k lots of it / 8.2 boost notch)

Then I put this baby on (before I make the settings the same, plus air band, raised the volume a bit to match levels), bang! Silk and glue and punch and whatever good you can think of :P

I tested on vocals too just some AA ones plus Tracks 5 ones and Overlouds and Softube's... Black Q to the rescue 

Is that plugin so good ? Didn't give it much attention earlier to be honest.... 

3 hours ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Is that plugin so good ? Didn't give it much attention earlier to be honest.... 

They have a demo, test it extensively like I did, compare, match levels, etc. Maybe you won't like it but then you'll know. I found my experiment very useful even if I wouldn't like it. But to me it does sound silky and not cheaply bright or harsh.

Again you don't have to like it.😎